Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Bigger Synapse announced!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Maybe... No fooling. (That's a hint.)
    Exciting!! I also like the notion of the name 'Synapse 25' ala 'Osprey Porter 46'.

That could happen, as long as the Synapse 25 doesn't sell out before the end of April (always a possibility, even while only available for pre-order.)
    Awesome! Plan to order day one for my upcoming trip... As long as the rest of you vultures don't beat me to it.

I want a Synapse 25! But, hmmm. Do I really need THREE Tom Bihn Backpacks?

(yes)

I want to say "No, you actually need FOUR Tom Bihn Backpacks!" But instead I'll say:

But of course you do! And for the same reasons that I "need" 2 Swifts and 4 LS. I could definitely pare it down to 1 Swift and 1 LS, but I love having designated bags for all the roles I have to fill. It's "grab and go" around here! And it's nice to have the variety as well
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Agree with abover...already have a Brain Bag, Synapse and Smart Alec. Am I satisfied? No...want the new mega-Synapse.
    --------------------------------

April 1st!!! April 1st!! April 1st!!!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    April 1st!!! April 1st!! April 1st!!!
    Not exactly... but soon after, most likely.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by julawils View Post
    I want a Synapse 25! But, hmmm. Do I really need THREE Tom Bihn Backpacks?
    Does an Aeronaut count as a backpack? If so, then I'm ready for my fourth...
    Aeronaut (crimson) with Absolute Strap, Synapse (navy), Smart Alec (black/steel/solar), Shop Bag (solar), cache for MBP, cache for iPad2, and numerous pouches and key straps.

Today's blog is precious! I am very touched by Tom's message.

Can't wait to see the design updates to the Synapse 25. I hope it comes in Nordic/Iberian.

Yay!

Opps - I meant the newsletter not the blog. Very well written and speaks to the heart.

Not exactly... but soon after, most likely.
    Please don't announce on April Fool's Day! If you did, I'd spend many agonizing minutes wondering if it was a joke, and new bags are NOT a joking matter. ;-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Please don't announce on April Fool's Day! If you did, I'd spend many agonizing minutes wondering if it was a joke, and new bags are NOT a joking matter. ;-)
    The Synapse 25 won't be announced on April 1st but a different new design will be....
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Lets hope an all ballistic option is available...

The Synapse 25 won't be announced on April 1st but a different new design will be....
    I'm guessing the new side effect

I plan to order both as they become available!

Quote Originally Posted by drbobguy View Post
    I'm guessing the new side effect

I plan to order both as they become available!
    Nah, not the Side Effect -- something else! FYI: The new Side Effect debut should debut by late April. It's very close to done, but you know us: we're working on every detail to get it just the way we want it.
    dorayme likes this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0