• Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet

19 28.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Vote: Western Flyer (Backpack Straps) Colors

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Vote: Western Flyer (Backpack Straps) Colors

Vote for the color combinations you'd like to see of the Western Flyer, Backpack Straps. Want to vote for a color not listed in the poll? Post your suggestion as a response to this thread.
    Last edited by Darcy; 03-06-2013 at 10:31 AM.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Have to say that some of the discussion of the lighter weight on the rolling luggage Western Flyer design in Dyneema has piqued my interest in those models, too. Any plans for releases in Nordic (either with steel or ultraviolet) or Steel 400D and (steel or wasabi) in these models?

Oh, my!

Nordic Dyneema/ Iberian
    Steel Dyneema/ Iberian
    jaon and autolycus like this.

Not the subject of the poll, but like @aMoriond, I vote for Western Flyer Rolling Luggage Pocket model in:

Nordic Dyneema/ Iberian
    Steel Dyneema/ Iberian

The WF backpack straps and WF rolling luggage pocket model in Nordic Dyneema/Iberian will make a great July 4th special edition bags. Just sayin' . . .
    autolycus and Rory like this.

Woo wee! Thank you for such a quick response and turn-over Darcy. I'm really looking forward to placing the order. The backpack straps on the Tristar are very comfortable and I wouldn't expect any less from this bag.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Not the subject of the poll, but like @aMoriond, I vote for Western Flyer Rolling Luggage Pocket model in:

Nordic Dyneema/ Iberian
    Steel Dyneema/ Iberian

The WF backpack straps and WF rolling luggage pocket model in Nordic Dyneema/Iberian will make a great July 4th special edition bags. Just sayin' . . .
    Yes, an Iberian option with Nordic or Steel 400D Dyneema sounds good to me!

Nordic/Iberian and Nordic/Wasabi would be nice

Forest classy, wasabi spicey.

Ballistic Steel/Nordic dyneema

Although my favorite choices are currently trending among the top choices, I would be curious to know how results on polls like this compare to actual sales. Forum members have to be a subset (and maybe not a representative one) of overall customers.
    Lara likes this.

As long as we are lobbing in requests for the rolling luggage pocket model, I would love one in black ballistic/iberian dyneema.

Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    Although my favorite choices are currently trending among the top choices, I would be curious to know how results on polls like this compare to actual sales. Forum members have to be a subset (and maybe not a representative one) of overall customers.
    Well I voted once but you an put me down for two backpack straps
    black/wasabi WF+ whatever accessory.

:-)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    By the time we've issued the actual purchase order to our factory, we'll have taken this poll and a number of other things into account. So -- and this is just an example! -- if we order, say, 5 colors of Western Flyer, Backpack Straps, you won't see that all five of those colors are the top voted colors from this poll, but rather that we included the top 2-3 from this poll and then added other colors based on other factors.
    Lara likes this.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

This item is on my wish list for sure. (Hope my color gets released)
    ----------------
    plus tard...

Oops, I may have voted twice. When I first submitted my poll results, I was logged out of the forums, but taken to the Poll Results page anyway. When I logged back in, I was able to vote again, and I did.

For the record, I voted for Forest/Steel (I might be the only one who did) and Nordic Dyneema/Steel.

I currently have an Aeronaut that I love, but I'm making some fairly big changes to my packing lists for work (I frequently travel for 5-7 days at a time to report on major poker tournaments), and may be transitioning to a smaller bag (Western Flyer or Tri-Star) this summer.

Edit: Forgot to add that I would definitely get the backpack model if I went with the Western Flyer. (*Love* the name of that bag, by the way.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0