Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Dell XPS M1210

bbs

Dell XPS M1210

Hi, everyone.

I'm going to be getting a Dell XPS M1210 laptop soon, and I'd like to get a Brain Cell for it. However, this model isn't listed in the fit guide, so I was hoping someone would be able to recommend which size to get.

The dimensions of the laptop are 11.7" x 8.7" x 1.4" with a 6-cell battery, and 11.7" x 9.4" x 1.4" with a 9-cell battery. The Size 5 seems to have the closest dimensions, but I'd like to get a second opinion, just in case.

Thanks!

Ditto

In the same boat... XPS m1210 due to arrive next week and I'd like to go ahead and get a good case for it...

Yes. Size 5 in the Brain Cell, Monolith, or Soft Cell would be a great fit with or without the larger battery. I'll get this model added to our laptop fit guide shortly.

Thanks!
    http://tombihn.com

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

-Dr. Seuss