• Wasabi Dyneema/Wasabi Dyneema

25 27.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Vote: colors for the new Side Effect without waist strap

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker View Post
    Of course, I have to ask - is there nordic/iberian??
    No. Sorry, but we polled the crew and that color combo isn't a current favorite. Which isn't to say we won't ever make it, but there's no plans to right now. Especially since we are making so many things in Navy/Iberian.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Mausermama View Post
    I have been checking every day for it! I am flying out on Wednesday, so obviously I won't have it for that trip, but my BIG Scotland trip is the first part of June. Will it be shipping before then? I can't wait!
    I think there's a real possibility that the new Side Effect (and a couple of accessories that are debuting with it) will ship by the end of this week, even.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Could that possibly be Wasabi Dyneema/Wasabi Dyneema....:-)

Accessories??? Wahoo!!!
    Last edited by Grandcache; 04-15-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    No. Sorry, but we polled the crew and that color combo isn't a current favorite. Which isn't to say we won't ever make it, but there's no plans to right now. Especially since we are making so many things in Navy/Iberian.
    Got to work on the TB crew . I LOVE navy/iberian also. Bring on yj lower Side Effect!
    Darcy likes this.

If I keep refreshing this thread, will Darcy make the announcement already

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandcache View Post
    Could that possibly be Wasabi Dyneema/Wasabi Dyneema....:-)

Accessories??? Wahoo!!!
    As my latest order is going out today, I wouldn't mind betting it will be! However, I'm probably just dreaming

I think there's a real possibility that the new Side Effect (and a couple of accessories that are debuting with it) will ship by the end of this week, even.
    Awesome! Pretty please, if you can, put it on tomorrow! I will be traveling all day Wednesday and won't be able to order that day! And I've been patiently waiting without complaining even once... ;-)

Yup: that's Navy/Iberian. The Aubergine/Wasabi is pretty amazing, too. And the Wasabi/Wasabi. Having trouble deciding which one I want...
    Can't you pull rank and get one of each for "long term durability testing"?>]
    Darcy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rabergnc View Post
    Can't you pull rank and get one of each for "long term durability testing"?>]
    I like the way you think! But only after all pre-orders are shipped; I don't know if we'll sell out of those colors...

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    I like the way you think! But only after all pre-orders are shipped; I don't know if we'll sell out of those colors...
    Please make loads as everything I want is on back order at the moment and I'd like everything to be in stock at once

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0