21 22.83%
  • Wasabi Dyneema/Wasabi Dyneema

25 27.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Vote: colors for the new Side Effect without waist strap

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The current Side Effect in Black is no longer available for backorder. The new Side Effect, which replaces the current Side Effect, (which might ship around the end of April) will have a removable waist strap -- best of both worlds, we thought.

AHHHHHHHHH - SWEET! I will definitely be snapping up a new one then - whew! Thanks Darcy!

Just noticed the old Side Effect is sold out and the new design will be debuting soon. I am hoping it is available today along with the larger Synapse...my card is ready. :-)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandcache View Post
    Just noticed the old Side Effect is sold out and the new design will be debuting soon. I am hoping it is available today along with the larger Synapse...my card is ready. :-)
    The Side Effect won't debut today, but it won't be too much longer before it does!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for the quick response Darcy. I was hoping my carbon footprint would be kept to a single order...:-)
    dorayme likes this.

The Side Effect won't debut today, but it won't be too much longer before it does!
    I'm looking forward to it!

I think black/iberian would be a great combo, but never offered as a choice to vote. PLEASE make me a black/iberian Side Effect!!!

I got my credit card ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    I think black/iberian would be a great combo, but never offered as a choice to vote.
    We didn't make Black/Iberian this time, but who knows what we'll make next time...

(note my wording -- it won't be long before the new Side Effect is available for pre-order)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

We didn't make Black/Iberian this time, but who knows what we'll make next time...

(note my wording -- it won't be long before the new Side Effect is available for pre-order)
    Great! Really hoping I can add it to my Synapse 25 order before it ships.

Quote Originally Posted by drbobguy View Post
    Great! Really hoping I can add it to my Synapse 25 order before it ships.
    I'd recommend contacting us to let us know to hold your order just in case your Synapse 25 ships before the Side Effect debuts. I think the Side Effect may debut as early as next week; I don't expect the Synapse 25 pre-orders to ship before then, but that said, the factory is really working hard to to finish them...

The new Side Effect will debut soon. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Wednesday...

Name:  sidepreview3.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  58.6 KB

The new Side Effect will debut soon. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Wednesday...

Name:  sidepreview3.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  58.6 KB
    Squeeeeeaaalll! Call it wishful thinking but that teaser sure looks like ballistic NAVY.....crossing my fingers that the interior is IBERIAN.

How exciting! Can't wait!

I'm poised and ready, bring it, TB Crew!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tlacltme View Post
    Squeeeeeaaalll! Call it wishful thinking but that teaser sure looks like ballistic NAVY.....crossing my fingers that the interior is IBERIAN.
    Yup: that's Navy/Iberian. The Aubergine/Wasabi is pretty amazing, too. And the Wasabi/Wasabi. Having trouble deciding which one I want...

Of course, I have to ask - is there nordic/iberian??

I am ready to pull the trigger!
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

I have been checking every day for it! I am flying out on Wednesday, so obviously I won't have it for that trip, but my BIG Scotland trip is the first part of June. Will it be shipping before then? I can't wait!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0