Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Any recommendations for toiletry bags?

The O rings work much better for daisy chaining Pouches together with Short Key Straps or to transform Pouches into cute purses.

The Smart Alec Top Pocket would make a great Kit like with pockets, purse/Pouch but it can't rigged, as it is with unmovable Gate Keeper clips.

It speaks volume of Tom's design genius that a item which works so well as an add on to an existing bag, is so awesome by itself that people want to use it as a stand alone accessory.

I generally travel with one backpack + Cafe bag & love the 3D clear cube as it makes it easy to go through airport security (I just move the hand sanitizer and mini perfume from my purse to the 3D as I'm standing in line). I've never had anyone demand I put things in a normal plastic bag.

I never carry full-size anything & hate having to hunt for travel-size versions of the girly crap I actually use, so I buy empty lip gloss squeeze tubes and dropper bottles from DIY cosmetic supply places and use them for anything gooey/creamy or liquid, respectively, that I won't need a ton of (moisturizer, sunblock, etc.). Assuming your deodorant is meltable you can save room by transferring some into a smaller container like this person did.

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    The O rings work much better for daisy chaining Pouches together with Short Key Straps or to transform Pouches into cute purses.
    You are probably right, paranoid me just thinks if I load it up heavy in the top it's going to flip over and ditch my toothbrush on some ungodly dirty truck stop bathroom floor.

The more I think of it the more I want to get a packing cube shoulder bag for my shower kit. On some of the shows I work you usually have about 30 seconds to get all your stuff and be in the shuttle-van going to a day room, so it would be good to have that pre-packed with all my toiletries, towel, clean socks, underwear and t-shirt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0