I've Been Bihn'ed!

Hi all

I figured it was time to join here as I have been "lurking" but seem to belong.

I just went from owning 1 Brain Cell for my 12"PB to adding an Empire Builder,Two Brain Bags and a few more Brain Cells. Sometimes eBay does come through.

Never can have to many Brain Cells I am told and spares may come in handy some day.

Anyway,I am an admitted Bag Ho and could stop anytime but do not plan to.

I have spoken recently to the mothership at Bihn and am happy with the personal service as usual.

Just wanted to say Hi.

Ed

Smile

I know how you feel. I now own:

An Empire Builder
    A Super Ego
    A Brain Cell which moves inbetween
    A Bran Bag
    A Freudian Slip
    A Monolith

and my Aeronaut is on order.

If you guys make a photobag that will hold my D70 and D200, that I'll buy that too.

CURSE YOU AND YOUR PERFECT BAGS!!!! (just kidding Tom and Darcy)

BA meeting

Welcome, everyone, to tonight's Bihnaholics Anonymous meeting.

Hi, I'm David, and I'm a Bihnaholic.
    (everyone: "Hi David!")

I have a scarlet SmartAlec (I have problems with the color "crimson", but I admit that I need to turn these problems over to a higher authority)
    Inside the SmartAlec I have a Freudian Slip and a Snake Charmer.
    And a Monolith.

And I have a scarlet Aeronaut.

And I can stop buying TomBihn bags anytime I want, yes I can.
    It's worth considering that your entire purpose in life could be to serve as a warning to others.

Joy
    Heh. Count me in too. I've got a sapphire brain bag, black brain cell, black lux, and hunter green aeronaut. I've also got a snake charmer, freudian slip, absolute shoulder strip, and a whole bunch of pouches.

An ID is next, I would have bought it already, but I'm waiting for the packing cubes to appear online!

... although, I have to say, the real sign of being a bihnaholic definitely has to be posting regularly on a message board devoted solely to bihn bags.

I only have a cafe bag now, but I have other purchases planned.

The sign that made me know I was in trouble was when I was questioning a laptop becuase it wouldn't fit in the upcoming imago bag that I want. Here's to hoping the macbook fits becuase the pro has failed me.

Volunteer Moderator
    Smart Alec in stealthy Black + Freudian Slip, Buzz in Crimson.

It so far, but I have been eyeing the Cafe bags while waiting for AeronautMini (ok, my name for it) and Imago to be available for purchase. (Would probably be a bit much to order a cafe bag in each size, no?)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    ... although, I have to say, the real sign of being a bihnaholic definitely has to be posting regularly on a message board devoted solely to bihn bags.
    ...checking daily for updates...

I'm in the club.

I have:

a brown Large Cafe Bag that I carry as an everyday
    a red Brain Cell that I use to carry my not-terribly-mobile laptop
    a red Utility Tote that we use as a catchall bag on car trips
    and a black/crimson/steel Empire Builder that is an impressive bag but simply too much what I need. I need to probably downgrade to an ID.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Hey, don't get personal! ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg29
    And I can stop buying TomBihn bags anytime I want, yes I can.
    . . .Me, too. It's not my fault that Tom never got around to finishing the Eclipse redesign that I originally came back here for. The fact that I now have a Buzz, a number of Brain Cells, LUX bag, ID bag, and Aeronaut plus Absolute Strap and pouches while I wait for the Eclipse is purely coincidental. And I really will sell off that Empire Builder that I'm not finding time to use.

Joy, this is the first time I've seen someone else post about the LUX, how do you like it?

Oh, and Tom, how's it going on the packing cubes and LUX inserts?

Joy
    Joy, this is the first time I've seen someone else post about the LUX, how do you like it?
    Well, I was cheating a little, because I bought it and use it occasionally, but it really belongs to my mother now. She loves it though. She's a huge tote bag user, and is always on the search for the perfect tote bag - and now she's found it! She says that the shape somehow makes it the perfect size to hold.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0