Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: New way to specify your Organizer Pouch color preferences

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

New way to specify your Organizer Pouch color preferences

We've added a text area on the Clear Organizer Pouch page to make it (hopefully) easier for you to specify your pouch color preferences. What do you think? Any feedback?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Good idea. I always forget at checkout, and then end up sending an emailing a panick that I've missed the boat!

Nice! ( I have to add more characters as it seems 10 is the minimum. There!!!)
    Darcy likes this.

Great idea! Thank you.

this is great...thank you!

Thank you! This is great.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

It is a good move, but to be honest I will never again order any item in which I can not determine the color I'm getting. I have received items I simply never use because I don't like the color, and it's a waste of money.

Thank you...that will definitely help me remember to indicate my color preferences. :-)

Definitely a good move!

Good idea!!!
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    It is a good move, but to be honest I will never again order any item in which I can not determine the color I'm getting. I have received items I simply never use because I don't like the color, and it's a waste of money.
    If you have Pouches, in colors you don't like, maybe you could swap them with other forum members who also have some they don't like?

Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    You know you can just call to place your order and they can tell you right then what pouch colors they have in stock? It does take a little more effort (I am the queen of online shopping and hate talking to people), but it definitely saves you some hassle. And backpack is right, post which ones you don't want on here and I'm sure some of us will take them off your hands. I usually don't care what color mine are, just don't want colors I already have. Or like my last order, I really wanted to see Aubergine!

And Darcy, I'm a huge fan of this new feature!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    You know you can just call to place your order and they can tell you right then what pouch colors they have in stock? It does take a little more effort (I am the queen of online shopping and hate talking to people), but it definitely saves you some hassle. And backpack is right, post which ones you don't want on here and I'm sure some of us will take them off your hands. I usually don't care what color mine are, just don't want colors I already have. Or like my last order, I really wanted to see Aubergine!

And Darcy, I'm a huge fan of this new feature!
    I can get my online shop awn, but I am picky very sensative to color, so I almost always call in my order, or follow up my online order with a quick call to confirm color choice.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

GREAT feature, Darcy! Thanks!

@bchaplin- Like others here- apparently!- I also feel strongly about color. In the past I've stated my top 2 or 3 preferences for a color and then added, "If you don't have the product in my color prefernces at this time, I understand but I'll wait until you do so please remove this item (whatever pouch it was) from my order." It has worked beautifully for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlacltme View Post
    @bchaplin- Like others here- apparently!- I also feel strongly about color. In the past I've stated my top 2 or 3 preferences for a color and then added, "If you don't have the product in my color prefernces at this time, I understand but I'll wait until you do so please remove this item (whatever pouch it was) from my order." It has worked beautifully for me.
    Thanks - I didn't know they would do that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0