Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: New way to specify your Organizer Pouch color preferences

Yeah, my list is usually like this: "I really want ____ color with ____ color as my 2nd choice. But please don't send me black, navy, etc (or whatever)". Have yet to get a color I don't like!

I think it's a great idea.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Great idea...thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I can get my online shop awn, but I am picky very sensative to color, so I almost always call in my order, or follow up my online order with a quick call to confirm color choice.
    What she said! I used to just write in preferences in the comments, but now I call in to check pouch and color availability. I don't think there are any more clear organizer wallets in the old, slightly cloudy but non-sticky urethane, but that was a factor in ordering two of the (last) hemp wallets whenI was having trouble deciding between rectangular weave and diagonal on the bias. I asked what colors were used for the inside dividers, and I could tell these we're the original batch production of non-sticky urethane. Plus, I can check whether a preferred color is about to go out of stock.

Just placed an order for various pouches, but the mesh ballistic organizer pouches page doesn't have this feature yet. Sent an email to confirm my color choices.
    Aeronaut (crimson) with Absolute Strap, Synapse (navy), Smart Alec (black/steel/solar), Shop Bag (solar), cache for MBP, cache for iPad2, and numerous pouches and key straps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0