Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Darcy
  • 1 Post By Kichen$ink

Thread: New: 1" Cafe/Ristretto Messenger Stabilizer

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Lightbulb New: 1" Cafe/Ristretto Messenger Stabilizer

The 1" Cafe/Ristretto Messenger Stabilizer is designed to keep your Cafe Bag, Imago or Ristretto close and prevent it from swinging around to the front when you're riding your motorcycle or bicycle, or just moving fast on foot. Designed to work with the Small Cafe Bag, Medium Cafe Bag, Large Cafe Bag, Imago, and Ristretto for iPad, Ristretto for 11" MacBook Air, and Ristretto for 13" MacBook Air or Pro. Uses one-half of your bag's waist strap (the half with the male buckle); if your Cafe Bag, Imago, or Ristretto doesn't have a waist strap, you can order one here. Zoom!

Andrew Hsu, a longtime customer, came up with the concept. Read all about it.

Name:  TB0523_06b.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  63.3 KB

Name:  TB0523_02b.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  66.4 KB
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Hey this is great Darcy! I saw that you responded to my earlier thread asking if the stabilizer was an offered accessory. I'll be including one in my next order for sure.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0