• Navy/Aubergine/Ultraviolet Pockets

16 24.24%
  • Navy/Navy/Iberian Pockets

21 31.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Vote for new Swift colors

''Wasabi'' is such a fun word to say and it's such a bold looking color. *Thumbs up*
    ----------------
    à plus tard...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks, everyone. We submitted the next order of Swifts to the factory; your help choosing the colors for this batch was much appreciated. I'll post the new color combinations for pre-order tomorrow. If you don't see the color you were voting for, don't worry: there's always next time.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Thanks, everyone. We submitted the next order of Swifts to the factory; your help choosing the colors for this batch was much appreciated. I'll post the new color combinations for pre-order tomorrow. If you don't see the color you were voting for, don't worry: there's always next time.
    oooh! How exciting! Thanks, Darcy. I will be listening for the distant drum roll announcing the new combos!

Quote Originally Posted by falconea View Post
    Kiwi/Kiwi/Wasabi
    Forest/Forest/Wasabi.

Please, an all-green version for lovers of green?

Audrey
    Not this time around, but next time -- you've got it.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

The Swift is now available for pre-order in the following colors:

Black/Black/Ultraviolet Pockets
    Steel/Hemp/Ultraviolet Pockets
    Kiwi/Kiwi/Ultraviolet Pockets
    Navy/Navy/Iberian Pockets
    Navy/Aubergine/Wasabi Pockets
    Aubergine/Aubergine/Wasabi Pockets

The Swift in Cork is now available for pre-order in the following colors:

Cork/Cork/Iberian Pockets
    Cork/Cork/Ultraviolet Pockets

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    I know a lady who'd like Aubergine/Aubergine/Wasabi! Can I justify another order already? Sadly, I think I need to wait till another of the bags I'm looking for comes long first... something in 400d Wasabi? A large café bag? A Ristretto? Large Synapse? Where's the soppy-begging-dog emoticon when you need it??

Great starting color combinations!

Darcy, can you clarify the color combinations: what is the color of bag lining? Is it still the dyneema steel? Or does the bag lining match the color of the pocket?

Also, are there any plans to make the Little Swift with dyneema pockets also?

Thanks.

Steel/Steel/UV would be awesome, too.

Oh!
    OH!
    The not-so-distant drum roll! So glad I checked back tonight...
    Great color combos!
    Yes. The Navy/navy/iberian Swift will be ordered tomorrow. (Sigh). I'm that pathetic...and once it arrives, I will post a N-I family photo
    dorayme likes this.

Drat! I missed the voting. But I think it's fantastic that y'all gave us a vote. Though I'm a bit confused. Does this mean that Clear Pockets are gone? Or does it mean that the lining behind the Clear Pocket is now available in different colors of Dyneema? Though I love the availability of colored Dyneema, I will miss the Clear Pockets. Is there a photo up of the new pockets yet, Darcy?

Thanks,

~Nancy

Name:  knittyswiftforums.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  49.1 KB

See this photo of the Knitty 10th Anniversary Swift inside-out: the bag isn't actually lined. The only Dyneema/nylon on the bag is there as the fabric backing of the clear urethane pockets.

The new color combinations (no photos until we actually make them -- sorry!) will be just like this: Dyneema/nylon backing of the clear urethane pockets, but this time in Ultraviolet, Iberian, Wasabi or Steel, depending on the color combination.
    ncb4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    Drat! I missed the voting. But I think it's fantastic that y'all gave us a vote.
    You can still vote! Plus, there's always the next batch we make...
    ncb4 likes this.

Name:  knittyswiftforums.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  49.1 KB

See this photo of the Knitty 10th Anniversary Swift inside-out: the bag isn't actually lined. The only Dyneema/nylon on the bag is there as the fabric backing of the clear urethane pockets.

The new color combinations (no photos until we actually make them -- sorry!) will be just like this: Dyneema/nylon backing of the clear urethane pockets, but this time in Ultraviolet, Iberian, Wasabi or Steel, depending on the color combination.
    Noted. I bought so many Swifts & LS I should know these bags are not lined . Love the new colorful pocket back - I hope you make the Swift & LS with all-dyneema pockets in the future.

Not this time around, but next time -- you've got it.
    Yay - does that mean I should start an order up and have it held until my all-green Swift is available? Kiwi/Wasabi would be better than Forest/Wasabi, by the way - more light in the interior - but I'll settle for either!

:+>

I need a nicely coloured Swift to go with all my Little Swifts, which are fantastic little handbags (which Americans would call a "purse".)

Audrey

Name:  corkultraviolet.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  87.4 KB

The Swift in Cork with Ultraviolet Pockets

Note: the Medium, Clear Bottom, Yarn Stuff Sack included with the Swift and Swift in Cork is matched to the pocket lining color. For example: included with the Swift in Cork with Ultraviolet Pockets is a Medium, Clear Bottom, Yarn Stuff Sack in Ultraviolet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0