TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Last chance to order The Buzz...

The Buzz is retiring to make way for new designs. Tom has other sling bag designs in the works, but we don't have an ETA on when (or if) they will be debuted this year.

Now is your last chance to order a Buzz. Colors Black/Black/Steel and Black/Steel/Steel are currently available for backorder and expected to ship by late February. Once they are gone, they're gone!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for the heads-up. I have gotten a chance to road-test the Buzz and really loved the concept, although it didn't quite fit either me (usual issue with being 5') or the laptop (13" MBP) - less of an issue with the laptop. I'll be curious to see the replacement. In the meantime, loving my SA for the big loads.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Update: the Buzz has now sold out. Forever!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Update: the Buzz has now sold out. Forever!
    I got mine! And it fits me perfectly. I'm a big fan of these "get up and go" sling bags. Sorry to see it go.

I was wondering about this. I had a forum member on EDCF ask me about slings I mentioned the Buzz without realizing it had been discontinued. Slings are very popular. I'm a little surprised you would discontinue the Buzz without having a replacement ready to go. Was it not a good seller?

If anyone is willing to sell a next-to-new Buzz bag (the newer version) please let me know! My husband didn't realize they were being discontinued and now we can't find one anywhere

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0