Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By lacyfinn

Thread: Questions about Aubergine Co-Pilot

Question Questions about Aubergine Co-Pilot

My Aubergine Co-Pilot arrived yesterday, but I'm just now getting a chance to play with it. The color is gorgeousóbut is it just my imagination, or is it slightly smaller on the interior than previous Co-Pilots? I'm probably going crazy, but I have two other Co-Pilots, and Indigo and Cardinal, and when I tried switching out the gear I carry in those two CPs, it doesn't fit as well in the new Aubergine. In fact, I can't get the camera gear that I carry in the Cardinal CP into the Aubergine at all: it's such a tight squeeze that I wouldn't feel safe taking things in and out of it. Perhaps the Ballistic fabric gives a little over time? Does anyone know about that?

Also, my Aubergine Co-Pilot is missing the o-ring in the center of the main compartment that both my other CPs have. Darcy, has the design changed and that o-ring been removed?

~Nancy
    Last edited by ncb4; 01-05-2013 at 08:07 AM.

My new Aubergine has the O-ring in the main compartment.
    This is my first co-pilot so I don't have others to compare the size. Sorry.
    ncb4 and tymar1976 like this.

Thanks for letting me know about the o-ring, lacyfinn. I've got an email into customer service about it; I'm sure it will get worked out.

@ncb4, are you saying your Aubergine/Steel Co-Pilot does NOT have an O-Ring in the main compartment?

I purchased a Co-Pilot in nordic/steel dyneema last month. It has one O-Ring in each of the 3 front pockets and one O-Ring in the main compartment located at the top in the middle of the back panel.

@Walker: Unfortunately, there is no o-ring in the main compartment. I've looked repeatedly, thinking that maybe I somehow missed it, but it's not there anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    @Walker: Unfortunately, there is no o-ring in the main compartment. I've looked repeatedly, thinking that maybe I somehow missed it, but it's not there anywhere.
    I hope you hear back feom TB Customer soon, if you have not heard back from them as of this writing. Strange for your bag to be missing the O-Ring. There is one in the main cimpartment. The product description mentions one O-Ring in each pocket.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0