Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Video: Our Materials

Funny how often the wasabi or aubergine fabric caught my eye in this!

Darcy, that is such a cool video. I love seeing the racks with rolls and rolls of fabric. I love Tom's explanation of where the fabrics come from, why you guys are using these particular fabrics, and why you have them dyed to order.

I hope you have many more of these videos in the works. I've never been to Seattle, and probably won't get there anytime soon, but if I did a factory tour would be top on my list of things to do. This video gives me a little peak at what the factory experience is like.

I fell in love with the bags first, and then the people who are the public face of the company, and now I think I'm falling in love with the company itself thanks to the videos you have posted lately.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Darcy, that is such a cool video. I love seeing the racks with rolls and rolls of fabric. I love Tom's explanation of where the fabrics come from, why you guys are using these particular fabrics, and why you have them dyed to order.

I hope you have many more of these videos in the works. I've never been to Seattle, and probably won't get there anytime soon, but if I did a factory tour would be top on my list of things to do. This video gives me a little peak at what the factory experience is like.

I fell in love with the bags first, and then the people who are the public face of the company, and now I think I'm falling in love with the company itself thanks to the videos you have posted lately.
    Yep. EXACTLY what she said!

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    That's the sort of attention to detail that sets TB apart! I'm particularly interested in the shot of trying to tear the 200d Dyneema cloth. I'm not keen to put any of my examples to that sort of test!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0