Thread: Objection!

Objection!

All right, time to come clean, Tom. I bought a bag from you in 1976. That, in my less-than-objective opinion, would make you a bag maker of 30 years, not the weak, mis-leading "well over twenty" on your bio. Plus, you've got a claim to have been making them since you were 13. I can't personally authenticate that, since I think we were 16 or 17 when we met. However, it certainly wouldn't surprise me, since that bag: a/ still exists, b/ hasn't popped a stitch, and c/ clearly was not a first-time-ever construction.

Update your bio, Tom. C'mon. You know it's true. "Over 30 years." I'll back you up.

xo,
    Doug

ps: I like the fun name your forum made up for me. Can I edit that, I wonder? Looking forward to receiving my Empire Builder. I mean, it IS time for a new bag.

pss: Not that I haven't bought interim bags. The 30 year old one got shuffled aside when I bought a shoulder bag years back. Looking at your product page, it looks like you don't sell that model, either. How does your stuff do on ebay?

CEO
    Upper left hand corner of the U.S. map (lower 48 states)
    Yes indeed, that does make 30 years of bags. I think I made my first pack when I was maybe 10 years old, so I could say 35 years. But no one's going to believe that, so I go with the more plausible "more than 20 years".
    35 is more than 20, after all.
    Hope you like the Empire Builder, Doug!

Pictures!

Come on now, we really need a picture of this 30 year old bag!
    If you don't love your computer, you need Different Computers.
    mdawson@differentcomputers.com
    http://differentcomputers.com