Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Two new Organizer Pouches debuting Wednesday

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Two new Organizer Pouches debuting Wednesday

Here's a preview of one, tethered to the Synapse via a Key Strap.

Name:  synapsemeshpouch1.jpg
Views: 1553
Size:  373.6 KB
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

That one looks very useful. I'm excited to see them both!
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Here's a preview of one, tethered to the Synapse via a Key Strap.

Name:  synapsemeshpouch1.jpg
Views: 1553
Size:  373.6 KB
    Looks like its the design of the 3D clear organizer pouch with the same mesh sides as the snake charmer and the new mesh ballistic organizer pouches. another good option for storing cables with easy visibility.

moriond
    backpack and ncb4 like this.

JLE
    This looks like exactly what I need! Clearly the universe wants me to put in another TB order this week. Time to fill that shopping cart to optimise the international shipping costs...

moriond has it right. The other version: a 100% 200d Dyneema/nylon 3D Clear Organizer Cube. You guys get the first look:

3D Mesh Organizer Cube

3D Dyneema/nylon Organizer Cube

(more photos will be added today and tomorrow, up until the official debut)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy;42965[URL="http://www.tombihn.com/PROD/TB0919.html"
    3D Dyneema/nylon Organizer Cube[/URL]
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SQUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dang, I just broke off my exclamation key.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

I couldn't wait. I just put in my order for the Dyneema ones. ^_^

I get a visit from Santa Usps!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Volunteer Moderator
    moriond has it right. The other version: a 100% 200d Dyneema/nylon 3D Clear Organizer Cube. You guys get the first look:

3D Mesh Organizer Cube

The product picture with this on a keystrap for the Co-Pilot is particularly compelling:

I was going to ask whether the other announced pouch might be in Dyneema, but I held off ;-). These are also nicely sized for the Swift, especially as a 3D pouch option which isn't see-through, but is more shaped than a Stuff Sack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    I couldn't wait. I just put in my order for the Dyneema ones. ^_^

I get a visit from Santa Usps!
    Don't forget the Nordic Dyneema shop bags. Personally, I'm waiting for a Nordic Dyneema version of the pouches. Also, don't forget that using a wrist strap (aka Handle Loop) with these bags (including the 3D Clear Organizer Pouch and Side Effect) can be a convenient way to carry them by themselves. For example, you could hook a Wrsist Strap to the loop end of the pouch on the other side from the keystrap, then pull this pouch out of the Co-Pilot side pocket and unhook from the keystrap for an easy-to-carry extra personal bag.

Here's an example of this Handle Loop used as a wrist strap on a Side Effect in an old post by TXGirl
    Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    Thanks to Dorayme I too ordered the SE. I love it! I don't use the waist strap neither so I purchased the TB Handle Loop. During the work week, I place my SE inside my Ego & off to work I go.

Here's a few of the things I carry in my SE

Bose Ear buds
    Breath Mints
    Finger Nail File
    EVO phone
    Kiwi Organizer Wallet
    Mini Solar pouch with all my change
    Mini Ultraviolet pouch that has my iPod, USB drive, iPad/phone cleaning cloths
    Purple Scrunchie to tie back my hair
    Keys w/my TB Plum Key Strap

moriond.
    Last edited by moriond; 12-04-2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Added comment about wrist strap.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Don't forget the Nordic Dyneema shop bags. Personally, I'm waiting for a Nordic Dyneema version of the pouches.
    I just walked past some Shop Bags, Small, in Nordic, at our Quality Assurance station, which means they'll be in-stock by the end of the week.

We definitely plan to make Nordic Dyneema Pouches, but I don't think they'll ship until early 2013.

Ohhhh, more accessories in variations of purple! *insert fangirl squee here*
    backpack and Lani like this.

. . . We definitely plan to make Nordic Dyneema Pouches, but I don't think they'll ship until early 2013.
    VERY awesome! Like @Moriond, I am holding out and looking forward to pre-order these in the Nordic blue (with Nordic Co-Pilot) as soon as they are available for pre-order. Will you also make them in the 400 Dyneema steel?

Thanks!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I don't check for a day and look what's new! I especially love the Dyneema cubes. I need to decide what colors I need! I agree, these will work well both in the Swift and LS!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Last night I ordered one of each (another tally in the purple column) along with a Kit that had been on my "next order" list. :-)
    Now, the waiting begins (again)...

BTW, I have discovered that the only bad thing about having nothing back ordered is that you can't keep adding to your order...

Might as well...

ORDERED!!!

One of each ... in Iberian Dyneema and one in Olive Mesh!

And once I have them to accompany my various other beloved TB items ...
    ... I will be ready for the apocalypse!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

3D Mesh Organizer Cube

I love you, Darcy. :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0