Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Two new Organizer Pouches debuting Wednesday

Perfect! I also will be ordering at least one of each...for myself, and possibly more for Cmas gifts for my kids and their electronics and also for my world-traveling siblings!

The mesh cube particularly interests me. I ordered a Snake Charmer recently, to use as a diaper type caddy, and while it does indeed work, I actually prefer the clear quarter packing cube as a diaper caddy. As others have noted, the Snake Charmer is big. Now that I have only one in diapers instead of 2, I'm curious if this new mesh cube can become my new diaper caddy....if not, though, I'm confident I can put it to good use! I love how well the 3d cube size fits in the Synapse and Co-Pilot....

Good job once again TB crew!

Holy monkeys! I totally need this!!! Can we see a pic of the dyneema one next to a Side Effect? Oh, the poor BF. He just said to me last week "I can't believe you haven't bought any bags lately? Are you feeling ok?" I'm thinking I need a lovely TB order for Christmas to make up for it! By the way, when do we need our order in to get it by Christmas? I know Darcy said it somewhere.
    Lani likes this.

The Snake Charmer works well in my Empire Builder, but I've been at a loss on what to use for organizing my laptop power supply, phone cord, and a few small gizmos in the Tri-Star and Western Flyer. The dyneema organizer pouch fits their form factors perfectly. It's exactly what I've been looking for, thanks TB crew! I suspect a second one will slip into a future order...
    Enlightened traveller since 2009

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    Holy monkeys! I totally need this!!! Can we see a pic of the dyneema one next to a Side Effect?
    Here you go...

Name:  sideffect3ddyneema.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  28.8 KB
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Thanks lady! Putting together two orders now, one of available stuff and one of backordered items.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0