Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Two new Organizer Pouches debuting Wednesday

Perfect! I also will be ordering at least one of each...for myself, and possibly more for Cmas gifts for my kids and their electronics and also for my world-traveling siblings!

The mesh cube particularly interests me. I ordered a Snake Charmer recently, to use as a diaper type caddy, and while it does indeed work, I actually prefer the clear quarter packing cube as a diaper caddy. As others have noted, the Snake Charmer is big. Now that I have only one in diapers instead of 2, I'm curious if this new mesh cube can become my new diaper caddy....if not, though, I'm confident I can put it to good use! I love how well the 3d cube size fits in the Synapse and Co-Pilot....

Good job once again TB crew!

Holy monkeys! I totally need this!!! Can we see a pic of the dyneema one next to a Side Effect? Oh, the poor BF. He just said to me last week "I can't believe you haven't bought any bags lately? Are you feeling ok?" I'm thinking I need a lovely TB order for Christmas to make up for it! By the way, when do we need our order in to get it by Christmas? I know Darcy said it somewhere.
    Lani likes this.

The Snake Charmer works well in my Empire Builder, but I've been at a loss on what to use for organizing my laptop power supply, phone cord, and a few small gizmos in the Tri-Star and Western Flyer. The dyneema organizer pouch fits their form factors perfectly. It's exactly what I've been looking for, thanks TB crew! I suspect a second one will slip into a future order...
    Enlightened traveller since 2009

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    Holy monkeys! I totally need this!!! Can we see a pic of the dyneema one next to a Side Effect?
    Here you go...

Name:  sideffect3ddyneema.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  28.8 KB
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks lady! Putting together two orders now, one of available stuff and one of backordered items.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0