Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: New Color Option for Smart Alec..?

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    New photos of the Smart Alec are up, including photos of new colors Black/Navy/Iberian and Black/Aubergine/Wasabi. See them here.

Attachment 3207
    I *just* received my Black/Aubergine/Wasabi and the color looks AMAZING!!! I love the subtleness of the aubergine against the fresh playfulness that the wasabi brings the moment you open the bag. The two colors together looks remarkable! I've been trying to take photos to post but it just doesn't seem to do it justice!
    Darcy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    New photos of the Smart Alec are up, including photos of new colors Black/Navy/Iberian and Black/Aubergine/Wasabi. See them here.

Attachment 3207
    As much as I love the idea, a differently color-schemed Smart Alec for each day of the week is not financially feasible for me. Especially without a Bag Garage.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianI View Post
    A Smart Alec for each day of the week is not.... feasible.... without a Bag Garage.
    Hey Brian, we've already discussed this! You just need a SCB T.A.R.D.I.S.! Problem solved - start saving

Eric

If I get a T.A.R.D.I.S., then I'm going to need a TB forum member to knit me an appropriately long scarf ...

I'll also then drop by your place yesterday to drop off your Tom Bihn order from next year, and save you on those shipping rates.

Thanks for all the smart alec pictures. When someone gets the black/aubergine/wasabi I would love to see more pictures in the wild, especially the interior.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianI View Post
    If I get a T.A.R.D.I.S., then I'm going to need a TB forum member to knit me an appropriately long scarf ...

I'll also then drop by your place yesterday to drop off your Tom Bihn order from next year, and save you on those shipping rates.
    Now who's a Smart Alec! Lol

I just got the same Smart Alec...

Just this week, I received the same exact color combination Smart Alec as shown below by Darcy... because, i LOVE Iberian Dyneema!!! And, I love the Smart Alec's one-compartment design.

I also just got the Smart Alec Top Modular Pocket in Navy/Steel to match. ... it was back-ordered for ONE DAY!

I use my Smart Alec empty so I can chill out just gazing at that Iberian Dyneema!

Perhaps, some day, I will carry something in my Smart Alec ... ooh, I know... it can hold my Dyneema Co-Pilot (Iberian/Steel)!!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

All excited because we're planning for Seattle over Spring Break in March. Now, how to have the stars align so that I can leave the hubby at the plane museum while the store is open... so I can check out the SA black/aubergine/wasabi, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by cucciasv View Post
    [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=4]Just this week, I received the same exact color combination Smart Alec as shown below by Darcy... because, i LOVE Iberian Dyneema!!!
    The Navy/Iberian combo is the one I'm leaning towards too, though I'm really tempted to get Cardinal (even though I'm not crazy about the Steel Dyneema) since I don't have anything in that color and like it too. My Aeronaut is Navy/Iberian and I love the way those two colors look together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0