washing your bihn-bag.

I knew this day would come. I need to wash my bihn bag, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it, without warping its shape.

I'm thinking that hand washing it in the bath tub with woollite is the best option. The tag says 'line dry'. Mostly I'm nervy about submerging it (I know, wussy). I've submerged bags in the past and washed it carefully, only to have the padding warm its shape completely. I have faith that my bihn-bag is made of sterner stuff, but I prize it enough to hesistate, you know?

How do you go about washing your bin bag?

Joy
    There are a bunch of previous threads about this in this forum.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Here's a post from our blog about how to clean your bag:
    http://www.tombihn.com/blog/node/99

I just washed my LUX recently and it dried overnight, which was good because I can't live without it (at least until I get an Imago.)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thank you, Darcy, for answering my question.

I sent you an email regarding my velcro issue last night, from my yahoo account. I mention it here, because yahoo emails sometimes get filtered out as spam.