Advice on packing cubes/folders

In another thread (possibly the Aeronaut discussion?) there was a mention of packing aids. I've had a few packing folders from Eagle Creek, though they seem to have gone mysteriously awol. Before I just go out and get more of them, I'd like to poll the assembled group: What have you used for packing cubes/folders? Did you like them? Would you recommend something different? Thanks!
    It's worth considering that your entire purpose in life could be to serve as a warning to others.

I've been using the Eagle Creek Packing Cubes and Packing Folders for several years now and haven't found anything I've liked better. I have a variety of sizes that fit almost any packing situation. If anyone comes up with a better solution, I'm game to try it, but so far, no one has...

Concur on Eagle Creek

I agree with Sacharissa: have used multiple sized Eagle Creek packing cubes, folders, compression bags, and other than retrieving them when my wife steals them, I have had no problems. They're especially useful now that they have more colors, because we separate each family member's clothes and put them in different color cubes, etc. That way we can spread them across multiple suitcases so no one is completely out of luck if a bag gets lost (not that that ever happens :-0)

I sense a trend

That's what I wanted to know. Thanks very much, sacharissa and rasatter!
    It's worth considering that your entire purpose in life could be to serve as a warning to others.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Tom Bihn packing cubes should be on the Web site within the next three weeks. They look and work great! I'll keep you posted...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy
    The Tom Bihn packing cubes should be on the Web site within the next three weeks. They look and work great! I'll keep you posted...
    Right after I shelled out for some new Eagle Creek packing cubes to go with my Aeronaut. Sigh.

Thanks, Darcy. I have a three day trip to Ithaca, NY in mid June, so sometime in May should be good enough.

Joy
    Any updates on the packing cubes?

I work at Tom Bihn

packing cubes

These are available in the Showroom... I'm sure a quick email or phone call could land you a couple

Any chance of them getting on the website so us distance impaired customers can have a look ?

Cobos
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Now available: Tom Bihn Packing Cubes
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Tom, Darcy, Nicole and the whole team simply rock.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0