Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: 2013 TB Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by fdiaz64 View Post
    The diaper bag I heard rumors about would be helpful. Will most likely have use for it in about 9 months or so.
    Congrats!

Now... where is that Pilot?
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Night Flight (Coyote/Steel), Guide's Pack (Steel), Synapse 19 (Olive/Steel), Daylight (Navy), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Founder's Briefcase (Black), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet), Travel Tray (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps

Want: EVERYTHING.

i would love to see an update to the Brain Bag
    - ballistic exterior
    - dyneema interior
    - lots more O-rings

And eagerly awaiting the new messenger bag(s)

For now my charge card is "safely stowed", but when bags become available in the heavier Ultraviolet Dyneema it will definitely get a workout. :-)

I might add that I am still waiting for the rumored "Pilot" and also if a slightly smaller Aeronaut that complies with the more stringent foreign size regulations becomes available it will definitely be a "must have".
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Items in Aubergine....I have yet to order a Tom Bihn bag....but if I get to go on a vacation anytime in the next 6 months by plane...I will probably order one....and my favorite color is purple and the Aubergine is gorgeous from the pictures!

An insulated small cooler/lunch bag, sized to fit in the Large Shop Bag, of course!

I would love to see the following:

A Pilot.

A padded loop on the top of the Synapse 25. The current webbing loop became uncomfortable when I waited in the aisle of a plane to get to my seat.

8 in key straps in all of the Dyneema colors.

Organizer pouches that are smaller than mini. Something that can hold a couple of bills folded into quarters, or a flash drive, and stay on my key ring without being too bulky in my pocket.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GriffCouch View Post
    I would love to see the following:

Organizer pouches that are smaller than mini. Something that can hold a couple of bills folded into quarters, or a flash drive, and stay on my key ring without being too bulky in my pocket.

Thanks!
    I've used a Pocket Pouch(3.4"x4.6") in a similar fashion

Peace!

roarmouse, Thanks for the Pocket Pouch / keyring suggestion. I received an RWB pouch with my last order and will give it a try. I am hard on my keys though, and would still love to have some 'extra-mini' pouches that zip closed to secure the contents.

Thanks again!

I'd love a Ristrotto in Navy/Solar.....

I would totally purchase:
    * a larger Side Effect - maybe a bit smaller than the PCSB, or just a reworked PCSB w/ SE features
    * 3rd? vote for an eyeglasses holder. With keystrap-ability :-)
    * a bigass version of the Snake Charmer that I can use for guitar & mic cables
    * A heavy-duty gear bag that can be used by musicians & other people who have lots of cables & pedals & mics & oddly-shaped tech things

Edited to add something else I thought of. There's a big leap in size between the Medium and Large Organizer Pouches. I don't mean to be whiney when you already have so many sizes, but I'd like one in between Medium & Large. But I don't know what you could call it, LOL. Medium-Plus?
    Last edited by edith; 07-20-2013 at 01:34 AM.
    SusanM and haraya like this.

Tom Bihn tactical bag
    Jurgen

Cool

Mentioned this elsewhere but putting a placeholder in this thread for a super-sized Yarn/Travel Stuff sack - say 13" high by 11" wide (diameter)? Would be super-useful as an extra-large project bag (baby blanket, afghan, sweater), but also as a laundry bag, extra travel overflow backpack, packing sack for shoes, etc.

And seconding the vote from a previous post for a yarn guide in the Travel Tray - because I sometimes use mine as a yarn bowl, but also I realized that it would be nice to have something to slip my rings on when I take them off (and not have to worry that they'll get caught on something else that then gets lifted out of the TT... Noted because I was about to put a few tissues in the TT, to have them handy at night, but worried that small things would get thrown out with the trash). Along the same lines, would also be nice to have that attachment point for a Mini pouch, for earrings, etc. and other tiny things. (Could be flash drives, etc. - stuff that I don't want loose and scratching my watch, glasses, or phone screen.)

Name:  photo(6).jpg
Views: 467
Size:  670.9 KB

ETA to add photo of TT (house camping edition) with things that can scratch and be scratched. )
    Last edited by haraya; 07-20-2013 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Added photo, deleted duplicate posts

mjo
    Black iberian or solar 15 inch cadet.....
    Nordic solar dyneema synapse 25.....
    Nordic solar aeronaut...

A vertical cadet?

An ipad cache with a zippered mesh compartment for cables and the flat european ipad power adapter..should fit tightly..

The new Checkpoint flyer?

I posted a longer message to this thread long ago, but I'm currently traveling, and this just occurred to me:
    A version of the RFID-blocking passport pouch with a small pocket in it for a credit card or two.

When I am in Europe, I usually don't carry my US credit card in my wallet, since I don't use it much. I currently have it loose in the passport pouch; I'd feel better about having a little pocket to slip it in.

TB wallet
    Mini side effect used as a small form fanny pack but when needed can hold iphone and TB wallet then hang in my synapse/Smart alec for travel.

Full size suit case as airlines move away from allowing carry ons of a worthy size , TB may as well join the full blown larger suitcase market.

TB chest pouch a slim small pouch that attaches between the cheat straps of any TB to provide frontal capacity holding your go to items,keys,wallet,Phone also helps to draw the pack in nicely.
    Ive made my own from TB gear but Id like to see a proper item made for such a purpose

Look at hillpeople gears chest pack for an idea of this kind if set up

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0