Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: 2013 TB Wish List

A Vertical Cache that snaps into my Smart Alec like a Brain Cell.

A larger Synapse. ( I couldn't wait so I bought a Smart Alec but I could e convinced to switch

I love Clear Pouches but the don't slide smoothly. I understand your position on Urethane ( and agree with it) but I wish they slide in and out of a full bag easier.

An insulated lunch pouch that is cool ( good luck )

That's all I can think of for now.
    Rory likes this.

I'd like to see key straps, utility straps and handle loops in Dyneema, assuming the material is feasible to use for those pieces.

2013 Tom Bihn Wish List

I admit I haven't been on these forums much lately, and I wasn't sure if this had been posted yet, but here goes.

What do you want to see in new or revised products released by Tom Bihn in 2013?

Here's what I would like to see!

1: bring back the Aeronaut with Navy exterior and Solar Dyneema interior lining.

2: a Tom Bihn media wallet; an organizer wallet for containing such items as SD cards, USB "thumb" drives, spare AA / AAA batteries, other useful small items. If Mr. Bihn designs it just right, it could also double as a grooming kit wallet for things like fingernail clippers, etc.

3: a machine-washable Tom Bihn cloth Shoe Sack, a protective closable for hauling shoes/sneakers/boots around in either a backpack or travel luggage.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Here is your shoe sack!

Yarn Stuff Sack - Organize your knitting in a Yarn Stuff Sack knitting bag - TOM BIHN

You just wipe it out if it gets dirty!

Brain bag in steel/steel dyneema!

I'll be getting a t.b. bag in April probably....and I love the color purple....so my wish is for more items in Auburgene and plum and ultraviolet.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    A Swift that zips closed.
    i know this is a wish list but i actually like that it doesnt have zippers. my yarn doesnt get caught up in anything!
    Melissa likes this.

I would like to see more fabric choices on the Ego. Black is nice, but kind of boring.

Quote Originally Posted by drobinson View Post
    A Vertical Cache that snaps into my Smart Alec like a Brain Cell.
    +1 on the idea of a suspendible Cache, although I'd like mine in the Horizontal variety for use in Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Empire Builder, etc. is there a way to attach a section of webbing, or create a sleeve so they'd be compatible with annex clips?
    Rory likes this.
    Enlightened traveller since 2009

I'd love an Azalea Synapse to use as my range bag. Oh, and Ultraviolet packing cubes.

I'm still waiting for a lunch bag! (Standalone or, preferably, designed to be packed in another bag).

Haven't been on the forums for a while so I don't know if there's been any movement yet on that idea.
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

32" key straps. I'm currently trying the 5/8" shoulder strap (for the clear packing cube) as my main key strap in my Smart Alec so that my keys can reach from the side pocket to my door while the backpack is on. Before that I was using two 16" straps clipped together. Both are inelegant solutions that make it harder to stuff keys back into the pocket than I would like, so I would love to just be able to buy a single long strap.

Padded zipper pouches sized for more specific objects. My personal requests: Kindle Touch, iPad mini.

Also, heartily endorsing the requests for both vertical and horizontal caches (or similar low profile laptop protectors) with webbing for annex clips.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Two things close to my heart have just come up here. Actually, they are related. Ultrasuede and glasses cases. My favourite ever pouch was also free! My ultrasuede Friend of Tom small pouch. I use it to keep my RayBan Wayfarers in. It protects them well and is also a safe haven for my frameless Air Titanium ordinary specs, but on the downside, it's really too big. When I'm using my wasabi Dyneema 3D organiser cube as a travel bag, every cubic inch is valuable and an over-sized glasses cases is a bit of a luxury! It also has to co-habit with my iPhone 5, a lip balm, some Smint mints, my TB card wallet with a money clip attached.

Whilst I'm on it, an o-ring rather than the hook would make more sense, the same thought goes with my other travel bag, the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag... 2 o-rings in the main pocket and another in the front pocket would really make the world of a difference!
    backpack and jaon like this.

ceb
    A plain garment bag with a zip around opening (opens on three sides) with solid attachment points for up to three hangers, small pocket for a couple of ties and a handle or stap for ease of carrying. Sized to fit up to a size 50 men's suit (not me but most garment sleeves are too narrow). Nothing fancy, just normal TB quality. Folds in thirds perhaps to make it more compact.

I'm thinking less for airline travel but rather for car/train travel.

I hate those sleeves with just one zipper down the middle where you have to struggle to get the suits in.
    When in trouble, obfuscate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Ferret View Post
    I'd love an Azalea Synapse to use as my range bag. Oh, and Ultraviolet packing cubes.
    Packing cubes in lots of different Dyneema colors, please!
    jaon likes this.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0