Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: 2013 TB Wish List

Synapse-size Freudian Slip.

(I have many other wishes but that's the first one I can remember.)
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec.

Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    Synapse-size Freudian Slip.
    I second this wish (3rd year in a row is a charm??)

The FJN and a long trench in Dyneema.

A larger Synapse that sits flat on the floor without falling over. A Swift that zips closed. More kiwi anything. A Side Effect just a tad larger in aubergine or kiwi or both. Removable Cafe bag straps. I think that'll do it for now.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Crip View Post
    More colour combinations for the 'new' Ristretto? What about the classic Steel/Wassabi on the 13" and 11" sizes? I'm thinking possibly of the 11" for my iPad as my current cordura one is often full to the gunnels, whilst my 13" seems like over-kill!
    And also bring back the Steel/Iberian combo - I missed my chance to grab one of those!

The latest model MacBook Air with ...

...wait ... never mind!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

A mini Cafe Bag.

An Azalea/Wasabi Imago.

Nli
    A lunch bag, please!

I use the small shop bag now. I carry my meals and drinks in glass Weck jars WeckJars.com. Given my preference for glass containers, my dream bag would be padded, stand-alone, balanced (beverage cosy in middle for my Weck carafe), with a place for utensils and napkins somewhere. And of course easy to clean.

TB could sell the Weck jars to put in the lunch bags or sell them as a unit or just leave it to folks to use something else. The jars are easy to clean, feel healthier than plastic when I nuke them in the microwave and are cute, to boot. I love them but really need a better way to carry them around!

Thanks for asking!
    Proctor likes this.

I'd like to see the packing cubes offered in different colours other than Steel Dyneema.

Also, anything in Wasabi...

You know what? TB actually managed to make a lot of the things that were on my list, so I don't have anything I'm really craving. I guess about the only thing that might be nice would be Packing Cube Shoulder Bags in Nordic Dyneema. Oh, and I guess maybe a taller version of the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, a bigger version of the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (the size of a Packing Cube Backpack but with D rings to attach a simple strap rather than built-in backpack straps).
    Janine and jaon like this.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    A Swift that zips closed.
    This would be nice.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

I just need them to list the new Side Effects so I can place my order of stuff that I probably won't see until February! I think the only thing I'd like to see is the new Steel and Nordic Dyneema bags with Iberian on the inside. Then life would be complete! Any chance of this happening Darcy???

Oooo! How could I have forgotten -- Synapse in Steel Dyneema/Ultraviolet Dyneema!
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec.

I apologize if this has been requested in the past, but this is the first time I have participated in one of the "wish list" threads. My only wish is an option for the Absolute strap on a MCB.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0