Synapse in Black/Wasabi

After deciding this is the colour for me I notice now it's not available in the drop down menu! Isn't this a newer combo? Would love to know when it will be available again as I really want a synapse but that's the colour I want!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by francesmct View Post
    After deciding this is the colour for me I notice now it's not available in the drop down menu! Isn't this a newer combo? Would love to know when it will be available again as I really want a synapse but that's the colour I want!
    Wasabi was introduced in July, and the Synapse in Black/Wasabi was offered for pre-order at that time. Popular new color combinations can sell through quickly. Maybe Darcy can comment on when this color combination might be available again. The side benefit counterbalancing having to wait for a new pre-order to is at least knowing that you will get the color combination you want!

You are not crazy, and moriond has given you a good response. Hopefully Darcy will give us an update as I have been pondering the same thing.

Yep, me too! I was getting ready to place a monster order for myself and other family members: black/black/wasabi SA, black/wasabi Synapse, Navy/wasabi WF, kiwi LS, and Navy/wasabi Cadet. All of them were there one day, gone with no backorder * the next. Eeeps!

Yep, me too! I was getting ready to place a monster order for myself and other family members: black/black/wasabi SA, black/wasabi Synapse, Navy/wasabi WF, kiwi LS, and Navy/wasabi Cadet. All of them were there one day, gone with no backorder * the next. Eeeps!

Sorry- don't know how I posted twice!

I feel your pain. I was all set to order a Navy/Iberian Synapse and poof, gone! So I thought I'd go Black/Iberian, and also poof, gone! Now I'm just annoyed with myself for waiting so long and am *this* close to ordering a Conifer/Steel Synapse. I'm thinking I'd better go take care of that before.....poof!

Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    I feel your pain. I was all set to order a Navy/Iberian Synapse and poof, gone! So I thought I'd go Black/Iberian, and also poof, gone! Now I'm just annoyed with myself for waiting so long and am *this* close to ordering a Conifer/Steel Synapse. I'm thinking I'd better go take care of that before.....poof!

Same problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    Given this and Lani's recent post about the PCSB in Iberian being gone with no mention of backorder, it would seem that Iberian is gone gone? Or maybe just out and backordered for so long that the TB crew didn't want to put "backordered until mid Feb" or whatever

OH- forgot to add, I also noticed that the Black/Black/Iberian SA option is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlacltme View Post
    ...it would seem that Iberian is gone gone?
    Oh, man ... I hope not! Iberian is my favorite Dyneema color ... good thing I got my Co-Pilot in all-Iberian Dyneema. It's my cable and tech bag and stays in the car. Every time I open up the back and see it sitting there... it makes me smile!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

Here's what Darcy said towards the end of the introducing wasabi thread:
    There's a blog post in the works that will explain what's happening in more detail, but in short: Wasabi and Iberian were so incredibly in demand the past few months that we're already out of both fabrics. We've already ordered more of both fabrics, but it will be a couple of months before they arrive. When Wasabi and Iberian are back, the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag will be available in all four Dyneema/nylon colors (Steel, Ultraviolet, Wasabi, Iberian).

If you're planning to order anything Wasabi or Iberian and want it before January 2013... I'd recommend ordering now.

Same here. But I waited too long. I settled with an olive/steel. My first choice would be navy/wasabi. Yet my primary reason for getting this bag is that it's the right size for what I need, gets great reviews, my friends that have it (other colors) love theirs and my present pack HAS to be replaced. Looking at the proverbial glass half-full for now.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0