Travel Organizer

1. Do you use an organizer?
    2. What kind?
    3. What is the best feature?
    4. What would you like to see?
    5. Do you think Tom could do a better one, with the right input?

The one thing I don't care for are the open slots for credit cards, I feel unsave with them. I like the mesh zipper pockets.

Hi there, @gandr1212! Welcome!

I use a variety of travel organizers, and I swap out based on the task at hand. Right now I'm at a training class, so my primary "organizer" is a Co-Pilot that's serving as my travel purse. The pockets in the Co-Pilot were great for this trip; I felt like I had everything at hand.

I'm with you on card slots. I don't like them, either. I feel a lot safer if my cards and ID are safely behind a zipper.

What are you using right now, and does it work or not work for you?

Janine
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I use a Large Clear Pouch for paper reservations, brochures and paper related souvenirs, a Passport Pouch and a Medium Pouch for everything else.

One great addition has been the Field Journal Notebook, it's Junior dimensions: 9.8" x 7.9" x 2.2" / 250 x 200 x 55 mm fits 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" paper size (that's exactly half of an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet) make for a great Journal de Voyage: traveling journal, birding, wildlife viewing, botany, astronomy journal and a great stetch and watercolor book/easel.

Field Journal Notebook - Accessories - TOM BIHN
    Last edited by backpack; 09-26-2012 at 09:37 AM.

I use a large clear organizer pouch for all those papers one seems to end up with during travel - copies of reservations, boarding passes, stamps (for the postcards I never send...), pages from guidebooks. Also, my Co-Pilot, possibly one of the best bags I have ever traveled with!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0