Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Darcy

Thread: Will the Western Flyer Return in Navy/Dyneema Nylon?

Will the Western Flyer Return in Navy/Dyneema Nylon?

I am interested in the Rolling Luggage Handle Pocket version in Navy/Dyneema Nylon.

Thanks.

How about a backpack version in Forest/UV? Or is it going to be made in the "new" color?
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I just added the Western Flyer as available for pre-order in Navy/Wasabi, Backpack Straps and Navy/Steel, Rolling Luggage Handle Pocket.

There will be an additional color combination revealed sometime in the next few months...
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for the heads up. I am hoping for the rolling luggage handle pocket in navy with a bright lining. Curious about additional color combination.

Darcy, is it likely that the WF will be offered in Navy/Iberian? I noticed the Aeronaut and Tri Star are (love it!) and wondered if the N/I option might trickle down to the WF....

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlacltme View Post
    Darcy, is it likely that the WF will be offered in Navy/Iberian? I noticed the Aeronaut and Tri Star are (love it!) and wondered if the N/I option might trickle down to the WF....
    It's always possible, but it's not in our near (or even distant) future plans.
    Last edited by Darcy; 08-28-2012 at 02:54 PM.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for letting me know, Darcy. The navy/wasabi WF looks like a great option too!

Oooh, nice. Navy/Wasabi is going to rock!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0