Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: New website design?

New website design?

I like the new look, but it killed most of the old links

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I love the new look!
    I really, really like TB Bags!

The redesign is wonderful - easier to view and jump to details about the bags; better viewing of the pictures (finally some picture of the inside of the brain bag - y'all really need to put a light color inside), Much easier to navigate to find the odds and ends I want. Well done!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Glad you guys like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaled View Post
    I like the new look, but it killed most of the old links
    Those will be fixed really soon.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Like the new layout. It will probably cause me to buy more! Wait, that's not good for my wallet! hehehehe
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

My favorite part of the new design and layout is how there's so many more areas where we can feature your photos and videos and forum posts.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I love it!

Really nice, clean layout, I like it - it even works well on IE6 at work (yes, I know ... we've been telling them for years but they still haven't worked out what to do with the legacy apps developed on IE6, so we're stuck in the dark ages including XP *sigh*)

Just a heads up...the pictures of the large cafe bag and checkpoint flyer have the wrong respective names above them ;-)

http://www.tombihn.com/CTGY/messenger_bags.html

Quote Originally Posted by davys View Post
    Just a heads up...the pictures of the large cafe bag and checkpoint flyer have the wrong respective names above them ;-)

Messenger Bags : TOM BIHN
    Hmmm... I don't see that, but I've been looking at this site for the past 48 hours so maybe my eyes are deceiving me. Can you explain further? What browser are you using?

I see a thumbnail image of the Large Cafe Bag that says Large Cafe Bag above it and one of the Checkpoint Flyer that says Checkpoint Flyer above it.

Hello Darcy, I'm on my iPad 3 so it's the latest version of iOS. Just checked again and it's still mixed up. Can try and get a screenshot if you can't replicate it your end.

Best wishes,
    David

Quote Originally Posted by davys View Post
    Hello Darcy, I'm on my iPad 3 so it's the latest version of iOS. Just checked again and it's still mixed up. Can try and get a screenshot if you can't replicate it your end.

Best wishes,
    David
    A screenshot would be fantastic, David -- thank you!

Hello D,

I've just emailed a screenshot to your customer service address.

David

Got it -- thank you. We're looking into it right now.

LOVE the new site!
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0