Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: New website design?

Red face

I agree with everyone - the site redesign is just dandy. I was perusing it today, because it's almost the weekend and work isn't holding my attention. Anyway, I noticed that in the About Us section it shows the crew; and under the Crew it says "you", which is really very sweet.

So anyway, to get to my point, and I do have one: What's my employee discount?

Hi Darcy, the new website design is really nice! Definitely cleaner look and easier to navigate around and find things. I like the fact that you could save a wish list and add notes to it. And also links to customer pictures of the bags. Great job!

The pictures in the About Us section are all really cute.

Many thanks to the lovely Tom Bihn Inc Crew for sharing their pictures.

Does anyone else have a problem with the "MORE" buttons not working when you're in the forum? Then, when I'm on the blog, the top "MORE" button just gives drop-downs for Organizer Pouches and Knitting Bags and the bottom "MORE" button has a drop-down for Giving Back but not one for Pinterest.

Is it just me? I'm in Chrome, by the way.
    Last edited by SusanA; 09-03-2012 at 04:25 PM. Reason: can't spell

On Firefox 15.0 for Ubuntu, the "More" link has disapeared and clicking on the "Accessories" brings me to the main Tom Bihn Inc page which contains the "More" link as well as all the others.

When I higlight my the bar below, I do not see the "More" link but it is there as the copy and paste result below shows.

Travel Bags
    Laptop Bags
    Backpacks
    Briefcases
    Messenger Bags
    Accessories
    More

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanA View Post
    Is it just me? I'm in Chrome, by the way.
    It's not just you! This is something we're aware of and working on.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0