Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: New website design?

I like it so much... I got off my duff and finally ordered the Synapse I'd put off ordering for so long!

Well done to all involved in the new website design!

I love the new site. The photos on the product pages are so much nicer. Coincidence or not, I am loving the fact that the LCB has olive/wasabi back again. I was about to order Cocoa/wasabi to replace the olive/wasabi MCB I gave to my uncle!

Darcy,
    Pleased to say that the pictures are now displaying as they should this morning. Probably just a local issue for my iPad after all.
    Regards,
    David
    Darcy likes this.

First off I love the new website design. I'm on my cell phone & when I look at the Dyneema pouches it doesn't show what colors are avail in the different sizes. When I choose the size, it just says the size-various colors. It doesn't give you the option to choose the color? Am I doing something wrong?
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    First off I love the new website design. I'm on my cell phone & when I look at the Dyneema pouches it doesn't show what colors are avail in the different sizes. When I choose the size, it just says the size-various colors. It doesn't give you the option to choose the color? Am I doing something wrong?
    Glad you love the new design.

No, you're not doing anything wrong: we changed the Dyneema Organizer Pouches to be like the Clear or Cordura Organizer Pouches in that you can select the size but not the specific color. Instead, they're available as "various colors", meaning Steel, Wasabi, Iberian, Solar, or Ultraviolet, and you can specify which color(s) you'd prefer in the comments box during checkout. Also changed to be available as various colors are the Ballistic Nylon Organizer Pouches.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks Darcy for your response.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Update: you should now be able to see the captions on the Synapse.
    Yep. They're there. Cool. Thanks.

Quick tip - on the Western Flyer page, when you click on "waist strap", there is no picture.

Otherwise liking the new site design so far - much friendlier!

This is the most beautiful commercial website I have ever seen!

The layout is intuitive, the pictures are gorgeous and the seamless integration of customers reviews, pictures and videos completely rocks!

I have to mention the cute picture of the dyneema color in the little color sample squares.

Bravo Darcy! Many thumbs ups!

PS: Yes, I know, I am late to the party.
    This back to school time, many backpacks and other bags owners gave faster and better feedback to prospective buyers, whipping the iPhone pictures faster than Robin Hood's bow and arrows and the great reviews as fast as D'Artagnan sword.
    No need for me to go back and forth to the site to show Darcy's pictures and share experience about the awsomeness of Tom Bihn Designs.

But backpack, only you can share your experience with such literary flair

On this page:
    Packing Cubes | TOM BIHN
    the links for the dimensions
    (i.e., "Click here for the dimensions and weights of the Aeronaut Packing Cubes.", etc)
    do not work.
    They lead to a "page not found" error.

Wrong dimensions on the Co-Pilot page

Hi Darcy,

I've just looked at the Co-Pilot page page - seems the dimensions quoted are from the Western Flyer page:
    Dimensions: 18" x 12" x 7" / 455 x 305 x 180mm

-n

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks, everyone: we're still finishing up a few details with the new site and will officially announce it soon when it's "done" (is a website ever done?)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I just figured out that there is a now a way to save shopping bag choices for later on a "Wish List". Thank you, thank you, thank you! It even lets me save a note along with each item which is really handy when ordering organizing pouches. So often before I'd have the size ordered, but then couldn't remember what colors I wanted them in. This makes things so much easier!
    Darcy likes this.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Well done. It's clean and elegant.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0