Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Dyneema Synapse

I wish to amend my last parenthetical: UV/wasabi, that would be AWESOME!

UV/Wasabi would definitely be on a plane to Australia as fast as I could Paypal it!!
    Happy owner of: Black & UltraViolet Co-Pilot, Kiwi Swift, Azelea Little Swift, Azelea 3D Clear organizer Cube, Turquoise Little Swift, Turquoise Medium Cafe Bag, Plum Field Journal, Plum Large Cafe Bag, Plum Small Cafe Bag, Black Large Cafe Bag, Wasabi CQPC plus lots of travel stuff sacks, Yarn stuff sacks, organiser pouches, travel trays etc

Quote Originally Posted by kellie16 View Post
    UV/Wasabi would definitely be on a plane to Australia as fast as I could Paypal it!!
    And its twin would be on a truck to Kentucky as fast as I could Paypal it!

I get little shivers just thinking of an UV/Wasabi Synapse. Holding one in my own hands might be enough to overwhelm my delicate female constitution!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Holding one in my own hands might be enough to overwhelm my delicate female constitution!
    To prevent that, perhaps you could ask Katy to wrap it up in man-paper.

new Synapse in UV/wasabi or Aubergine/wasabi will be a tough decision to make #futuredilemma
    Janine and earth5 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    To prevent that, perhaps you could ask Katy to wrap it up in man-paper.
    That may help, as long as it was man-paper at a reasonable speed. Not...suddenly.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Dyneema Copilot

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

Yes. And the Co-Pilot will also be available once again in Steel Dyneema/nylon. The Iberian will disappear.
    Is this still the plan? I was so sad to realize that after falling in love with the Steel Dyneema Copilot pictured on its information page, it was not available for purchase! I called a couple of days ago (before reading this thread) and was told that the Copilot would not be available in Steel Dyneema in the foreseeable future. This thread has given me hope!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by indigomtn View Post
    Is this still the plan? I was so sad to realize that after falling in love with the Steel Dyneema Copilot pictured on its information page, it was not available for purchase!
    It's definitely still the plan. You'll see the Co-Pilot in Steel Dyneema/nylon again.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    It's definitely still the plan. You'll see the Co-Pilot in Steel Dyneema/nylon again.
    Hooray! Any idea when that might be? Was that included in the mid-October time frame you mentioned before? Also, have the Synapse colors originally being discussed on this thread been announced (is that what I see on the ordering menu?) or is that still to come?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by indigomtn View Post
    Hooray! Any idea when that might be? Was that included in the mid-October time frame you mentioned before? Also, have the Synapse colors originally being discussed on this thread been announced (is that what I see on the ordering menu?) or is that still to come?
    I don't have all the answers yet, but we should have them soon! It will definitely be later than mid-October, though.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Will there be Iberian Dyneema Synapse in future?
    Lime and kellie16 like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3