Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Introducing Wasabi Dyneema/nylon

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Introducing Wasabi Dyneema/nylon

The new color of our Dyneema/nylon ultralight rip-stop fabric is here. As in, it's in our Seattle factory. We could show it to you now, but feel it will be best presented in the form of a new simple and straightforward (yet, as we've found, incredibly useful) travel accessory that will debut soon. Expect an announcement by the end of the month.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    finally! a pumpkin colored dyneema angry birds launcher!!

look out piggies!!!

Hmmm, ______ would be underscoring white. So it's a snow white dyneema?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by thax View Post
    Hmmm, ______ would be underscoring white. So it's a snow white dyneema?
    very clever observation, thax!

wait, does that mean that i'm not getting my pumpkin colored angry birds launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    finally! a pumpkin colored dyneema angry birds launcher!!

look out piggies!!!
    I don't go anywhere without my angry birds launcher!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Expect an announcement by the end of the month.
    Seeing as today is July 5, that means we have WEEKS OF WAITING. Gaaaaa!!!!!!! Gnashing of teeth! Pulling of hair!!!

The Dyneema Fan Club members are getting sooooo antsy!!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Argh! At least we have a timeline now but . . . sneak peak? Side of the color wheel? Warm or cool? Neutral or bright?
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    Argh! At least we have a timeline now but . . . sneak peak? Side of the color wheel? Warm or cool? Neutral or bright?
    If we did a sneak peak, it'd be something really infuriating, like a photo that showed a the roll of the new fabric but everything in the photo would be in color except for the roll of fabric. So no sneak peaks for now!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Nooooo! I'll be on vacation with no Internet access when it's announced! But I'll be ok, cuz I'll be scuba diving :-)
    Lani and TavaPeak like this.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    If we did a sneak peak, it'd be something really infuriating, like a photo that showed a the roll of the new fabric but everything in the photo would be in color except for the roll of fabric. So no sneak peaks for now!
    okay, so that means that the dyneema isn't likely to be snow white in color...or darcy's completely messing with her heads!

I could not wait and ordered a cache for my new iPad today.
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    Nooooo! I'll be on vacation with no Internet access when it's announced! But I'll be ok, cuz I'll be scuba diving :-)
    will you have access to a phone???

A new travel accessory in a new color, timed perfectly for some trips I have coming up. I'm leaving 7/25 for the first one - help a sister out! Oh, that reminds me, I "need" a travel tray now, too. I'll get both in the new color sight-unseen-accessory-unknown if they're ready by then!
    Lime and Katy like this.

Hehehehehehe!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    will you have access to a phone???
    I'll have a phone, but I'll be in the middle of the ocean where it will be of no use :-(

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0