Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Introducing Wasabi Dyneema/nylon

Quote Originally Posted by pocketsize View Post
    Was it you who got the last UV synapse a while back? I envy you!
    No, that was ME! And I LOVE it
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

dzd
    When might we see a 13/15" CADET in navy-wasabi? Thanks.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dzd View Post
    When might we see a 13/15" CADET in navy-wasabi? Thanks.
    It might be a while. Maybe October, maybe November, or even December... I can't give an exact date yet.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Twin Peaks

Box art and Wasabi mountains. Thanks, guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Darcy,
    My apologies if I've repeated this question: is there a possibility that there will be an all-Wasabi Synapse in the near future? Love that color!... Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WenV View Post
    Hi Darcy,
    My apologies if I've repeated this question: is there a possibility that there will be an all-Wasabi Synapse in the near future? Love that color!... Thanks!
    Very unlikely.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Psst Lani: the Packing Cube Backpack (Tri-Star/Western Flyer) is now available for order (and ready to ship now!) in Wasabi.

Also: the Clear Quarter Packing Cube will soon be back in stock in all colors, including Wasabi.

Would I be correct to assume that a Turquoise Wasabi anything is not on the radar? I've noticed that Turquoise is slowly leaving the color choices. I missed the Turquoise snake charmer. Darn! But am thinking that a Turquoise/Wasabi anything comb would be brilliant!! I love my LCB in those colors.

You are lucky to have gotten a Turq Wasabi LCB, lacyfinn! I missed it. Double darn. I did get a Turq Cayenne LCB which I really like, but a Wasabi interior would have been much better. The Turquoise is a fabulous color and, like many of the TB colors, has a sheen that the photos just can't convey.

Oh, meant to add that I love the looks of the new Wasabi dyneema! I'm waiting for it to be offered in the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag...and to be paired with Navy (though if the Navy is also paired with Iberian I'll choose N/I). Great work, TB crew!

Quote Originally Posted by lacyfinn View Post
    Would I be correct to assume that a Turquoise Wasabi anything is not on the radar? I've noticed that Turquoise is slowly leaving the color choices. I missed the Turquoise snake charmer. Darn! But am thinking that a Turquoise/Wasabi anything comb would be brilliant!! I love my LCB in those colors.
    You'd be correct. Sorry! I do think there is still time to order what is already available in Turquoise, but we won't offer anything new in that color.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlacltme View Post
    Oh, meant to add that I love the looks of the new Wasabi dyneema! I'm waiting for it to be offered in the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag...and to be paired with Navy (though if the Navy is also paired with Iberian I'll choose N/I). Great work, TB crew!
    I'm glad you like it. It's tough for us to choose between Navy/Iberian and Navy/Wasabi, so at least in the case of the Aeronaut, we chose both. They'll be available for pre-order soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I'm glad you like it. It's tough for us to choose between Navy/Iberian and Navy/Wasabi, so at least in the case of the Aeronaut, we chose both. They'll be available for pre-order soon.
    They're both great combos, so imo you can't make a bad choice! The Wasabi looks wonderful. And while I'm not a mitchy matchy collector type, I have a Navy/Iberian Aeronaut, Tri Star, and Synapse (I know, I know, I'm so lucky ) and it's a little crazy how much joy I get while using them- primarily from their excellent designs, but I will confess that the N/I combo brings a smile to my face. Every. Time. So, of course, I would love to round out the N/I family with a N/I Co-pilot perhaps ?! (If you hear a groan, that's my husband! ha ha!)
    darbs likes this.

Darcy, will there be a Steel/Wasabi pairing for Aeronaut?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Darcy, will there be a Steel/Wasabi pairing for Aeronaut?
    Not anytime soon: we're mostly pairing Wasabi with Navy or Black.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0