Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Introducing Wasabi Dyneema/nylon

Quote Originally Posted by pocketsize View Post
    Agreed. Plum/steel or plum/uv would look nice, and I'd consider plum/wasabi. Was it you who got the last UV synapse a while back? I envy you!
    Nope, that wasn't me. I delayed ordering it and when I lost out after 2 batches, I put it on pre-order.

I understand how you feel because I did miss out on the Azalea Little Swift.

I keep stalking eBay, hoping someone will give up a UV or plum synapse (or even one lined in UV); or a navy/solar or indigo/solar aeronaut. All about the cooler colors, here.
    darbs likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Name:  yarnstuffsacksizing1.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  144.1 KB

Does this help? Didn't have any dollar bills on hand. I thought the next best thing would be my iPhone.

(We'll post more photos of the Travel Stuff Sacks inside of bags like the Aeronaut and Synapse soon.)

Steel = Size 4, Wasabi = Size 3, Ultraviolet = Size 2, Iberian = Size 1
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Time to start saving my pennies in the hope of a black/wasabi co-pilot release. I'd maybe even settle for steel/wasabi.

Jonathan

Thumbs up The Comparison Photo is Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post

Does this help? Didn't have any dollar bills on hand. I thought the next best thing would be my iPhone.

(We'll post more photos of the Travel Stuff Sacks inside of bags like the Aeronaut and Synapse soon.)

Steel = Size 4, Wasabi = Size 3, Ultraviolet = Size 2, Iberian = Size 1
    Perfect, Darcy!

The second I saw that image of the four Travel Stuff Sacks lined up with an iPhone, I recognized how I will use the four that I am receiving tomorrow ... my Bihn Acquisition Syndrome (BAS) is stirring...

It occurs to me that the extra small would be perfect to store the extra iPod touch with all the necessary accouterments. I also could use it for my iPhone photography accessories such as lens attachments, mini tripod, stabilizer, holder/clamp/adapter for tripod, cleaning cloth (Ultrasuede® Screen Cloth), an Apple Camera Connector Kit, and more!

Someone please help me!
    I have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)!!

Quote Originally Posted by gonty View Post
    Time to start saving my pennies in the hope of a black/wasabi co-pilot release. I'd maybe even settle for steel/wasabi.

Jonathan
    The Co-Pilot is now available for pre-order in Black/Wasabi (and Steel/Ultraviolet once again) with an estimated shipping date of by late August.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Here's another... with a Medium All Fabric Yarn Stuff Sack in Solar.

Name:  yarnstuffsacksize2.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  158.4 KB

The Co-Pilot is now available for pre-order in Black/Wasabi (and Steel/Ultraviolet once again) with an estimated shipping date of by late August.
    Wow, that was quick. Thanks for the heads-up Darcy!

Jonathan

That black/black/wasabi Smart Alec is the shine! Now I'm sad I already have a Smart Alec and Brain Bag. Great combo!!
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Steel / UV!!! Love that combo.

Truthfully, I wasn't all that excited about wasabi dyneema. However, I just saw the pictured of the black/black/wasabi Smart Alec and it is gorgeous. If I end up keeping the Smart Alec I may just need to exchange the black/black/iberian I ordered for the black/black/wasabi.

Oh, the wasabi shop bag is calling out to me....

Just received my wasabi stuff bags (sizes 1 and 2). I love the color of this fabric! It would have been my first choice, if I saw a lineup of Dyneema colors. Wish I could find a scarf in this shade. ;-)
    dorayme likes this.

Good morning,
    Has anyone seen comparison pictures of the wasabi dyneema and the kiwi ballistic nylon on the forums? I don't seem to be able to find any. I have a kiwi Kit and the color has really grown on me. I also have a kiwi Swift on it's way to me. I'm wondering how close in color it is to the wasabi.
    Take care,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

I noticed when photographing the Wasabi Travel Stuff Sack next to the Solar Yarn Stuff Sack that the Wasabi is much more opaque than the Solar was. FYI!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0