Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Introducing Wasabi Dyneema/nylon

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Wonderful! Elegant, yet sporty!

My only druther--not announced in Packing Cube Shoulder Bag or Tri-Star/WF Packing Cube Backpack, the two items I would buy for sure. Argh!!!! Please offer the wasabi Dyneema in those two soon please!!!!!!!!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Very nice. TB does it again! Wasabi is complimentary to solar. I like the oval shape on the stuff sacks, they should fit better in any kind of pack and the wasabi will be visible in darker packs.
    Katy likes this.

Hmm..... looks like it's time to order my first Synapse!!
    Super Ego (my 1st TB bag!) w/ various color strips, Id, Brain Bag, Buzz, Aeronaut, Side Effect, Lg Shop Bag, Olive Organizer Wallet, Medium Ballistic OP

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Wonderful! Elegant, yet sporty!

My only druther--not announced in Packing Cube Shoulder Bag or Tri-Star/WF Packing Cube Backpack, the two items I would buy for sure. Argh!!!! Please offer the wasabi Dyneema in those two soon please!!!!!!!!
    Heh, heh. Thought you would notice that.
    backpack and Lani like this.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Heh, heh. Thought you would notice that.
    Yes. This kills me! I think they are just teasing me on purpose. lol
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    Yes. This kills me! I think they are just teasing me on purpose. lol
    Lani, I agree, I think Darcy has figured out how to torment you effectively. On the bright side, this gives you a reason to visit the site daily until your wishes are met :-)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Lani! We had just made both the Packing Cube Shoulder Bag and the Tri-Star/WF Packing Cube Backpack right before the Wasabi Dyneema/nylon came in. I'd say both of those bags should be available in Wasabi by October sometime.

And moriond: Navy/Wasabi will also be appearing by around October.
    Lani and lacyfinn like this.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    And moriond: Navy/Wasabi will also be appearing by around October.
    My other thought was that an all Dyneema Synapse of Sapphire/Wasabi would be awesome! Of course, this would require bringing back sapphire Dyneema (wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)

Navy/Wasabi Synapse would match my Imago, lol.

While you have forums you all at TB won't have any problems with getting opinions about colors and combinations!
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

I am really, really hoping Wasabi will be paired with Forest and Conifer. They will be beautiful together.

I love, love, love Wasabi!

Audrey

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    I'd say both of those bags should be available in Wasabi by October sometime.
    Ohhh whew! <-- sigh of relief. Not fast enough for me to take a Wasabi shoulder bag to an Oakland Athletics game, but I still have my SOLAR version!!! (their team colors are green and gold).

One request: Love the new travel stuff sacks, and you do an awesome job of comparing the four sizes against each other, but is there a chance you could upload some photos that compare the different sizes to things we can compare with beyond the sacks themselves?

Maybe place it next to, or in a carry-on, or next to a SCB or something?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Name:  wasabisacksnake.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  203.0 KB

Does this help?
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
    Hmm..... looks like it's time to order my first Synapse!!

Spider Man!!!!!!!!!
    Spidey likes this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Wasabi Dyneema is a lovely color. Hmm. Just when you thought you didn't need to buy a Tom Bihn bag....

Question about the stuff sacks: How do the dimensions compare with the yarn stuff sacks?
    Owner of Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, Horizontal Freudian Slip, black Brain Cell, Iberian Packing Cube Backpack, Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, and various organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    So when will we start seeing the Navy/Wasabi Western Flyers and Tri-Stars arrive?
    Don't steal my Steel/Wasabi thunder! haha

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0