Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Introducing Wasabi Dyneema/nylon

I was all set to place an order.... Think I can manage to hold off until this new colour is revealed. I'm a newbie with a quick question (hi to the Tom Bihn fanatics!). If the colour is revealed today, is it just a teaser? Will there be actual products in the colour to purchase right away?

I am half considering cancelling a meeting this afternoon in case I miss the announcement... Does the Tom Bihn-itis get better with time?

Quote Originally Posted by nukediver View Post
    Ooooooh! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING US!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Inness View Post
    I was all set to place an order.... Think I can manage to hold off until this new colour is revealed. I'm a newbie with a quick question (hi to the Tom Bihn fanatics!). If the colour is revealed today, is it just a teaser? Will there be actual products in the colour to purchase right away?

I am half considering cancelling a meeting this afternoon in case I miss the announcement... Does the Tom Bihn-itis get better with time?
    You should wait to place your order! I'm guessing there will be products with the new color available immediately since Darcy was teasing about it the other day. I imagine part of the wait is that they want to have bags ready with the new color as soon as the announce it. And NO, Tom Bihn-itis does NOT get better with time. In fact, the more bags you get, the worse it gets. Good luck and welcome to the club!

By the way, I've got a whole order planned, just waiting on the new color to be announced.

OOOOhhhhh! I found the new travel accessory! But it doesn't show the new color

How did I miss the part about the new colour AND a new travel accessory in Darcy's original post? A new travel accessory? Will definitely wait a few more days.

I'm a bit concerned that TB-itis gets worse over time.

What's the new accessory?

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    What's the new accessory?
    It looks like the new dyneema color is WASABI, according to the Travel Stuff Sacks page.

Travel stuff sacks! Is wasabi the new color for dyneema?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Ooh, purty! But drat, wish the new accessory (which would have been soooo incredibly useful on my upcoming trip) would have been announced last week, 'cause now it's too late to order them before I go!

Love the new wasabi, wish I could get an olive/wasabi Synapse. Looks like there will be a black/wasabi Synapse though.

Wasabi?! *sighs* I might be the only one a little disappointed by this. I was hoping for a brand new color. Those travel stuff sacks do look interesting though.
    snowbot likes this.

Steel. Wasabi. Tri-Star. =
    Badger's. Christmas. Pressssent.

just saying.

I feel a stuff sack order coming over me! Wasabi green! You had to make something i will want sets of didn't you!!!
    Joi Edwards

black/steel Aeronaut, black/steel Smart Alec, navy Brain Bag, steel Snake Charmer, Absolute Strap, Vertical Freudian Slip, Brain Cell, Cache, Nook Pouch, wasabi Travel Packing Sacks, steel medium Yarn Stuff Sack, Aeronaut large and end Packing Cubes, Tri-Star large Packing Cube, ultraviolet Travel Tray, scads of different pouches of all sizes

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Steel. Wasabi. Tri-Star. =
    Badger's. Christmas. Pressssent.

just saying.
    So when will we start seeing the Navy/Wasabi Western Flyers and Tri-Stars arrive? (Hint, hint - plays well with Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imagos)

Just saying. Though I gotta say that Black/Wasabi is also a killer combination.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0