Thread: Introducing Wasabi Dyneema/nylon

Dear Darcy and Crew,
    a r g g h h ! ! !
    Love, Sherry

Quote Originally Posted by TavaPeak View Post
    Dear Darcy and Crew,
    a r g g h h ! ! !
    Love, Sherry
    My sentiments exactly!! I placed an order today for my trip on August 6 - I just couldn't wait. Where would I be if I waited until closer to the end of the month and everything was on backorder! Now - if it's something I really need - I might have to place a special order when this new item comes out. Darcy or Katy - if you can't share the color yet, any hint on what the ITEM might be?

Kathleen
    Cocoa/wasabi LCB, black/wasabi MCB & SCB, steel/solar Aeronaut, Absolute Shoulder Strap, 5 packing cubes, olive Clear Organizer Wallet, turquoise & wasabi large clear organizer pouches, plum & black pen/pencil organizer pouches, 5 Clear/Cordura Organizer Pouches (mini & small/assorted colors), azalea 3-D Clear Organizer Cube, lapis blue & iberian Ultrasuede Screen Cloths, solar Travel Tray, 5 key straps (assorted lengths/colors), red/blue Strapeez, red Guardian Dual Function Light

I'm anxiously waiting, I'm hoping that along with the new travel accessory, there will be offerings in many of my current Dyneema favorites.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

omg. the only dyneema better than solar is glacier. please be glacier. baby needs a shop bag and pouches in glacier.

this whole game has gotten pretty silly by now...

its been over two months since you announced Solar was being replaced by a new color. people have put their purchasing plans on hold...

Sigh! One trip to Ontario down & one to go this month. I'm actually traveling so of course new travel accessory will debut after I come home.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Whatever the color is is; please let it be some form of green or blue, and let it eventually be as a lining with a travel bag and let it be steel/newcolor...
    lacyfinn and darbs like this.

Hot pink! To be used as a lining in Kiwi Ballistic Aeronauts!
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Light blue, light green, dark green, or orange would work.

Actually, I don't care. I just wanna know already!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

I think it'll be emerald. That would be beautiful with navy, black, and steel.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I don't think you'll have to wait much longer to find out... maybe not even 24 hours.
    tCook and jea like this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I'm totally NOT hovering. NOT AT ALL. ;P
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Ooooooh! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING US!!!

Sometimes I think Darcy just likes to toy with our emotions. She knows we are all going to be checking the blog a million times today waiting on the announcement.

I'd like black/emerald. It'd go with the fifty shades of green in my wardrobe.

(Hated that book, by the way; I could write better and I don't even write erotica...)
    snowbot likes this.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0