Interior color of the brain bag?

I'm interested in buying the Brain Bag, but I'm wondering what the interior color is. I'm assuming it's black.

One of the nice things about the $50 eBag is that the interior is bright orange, which should make finding objects in the bag easier.

Does anyone have photos of the interior of the Brain Bag? How are the pockets? I'd want to carry 1 laptop, 2 ipods, 1 cellphone, full over-the-ear headphones, memory cards, AC adapters, and so forth.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hi,

The interior lining of the Brain Bag is a light grey that makes it easier to see your stuff inside the bag. None of our bags are lined with black materials, with the exception of cases like the Brain Cell. You'll only be putting your laptop in the Brain Cell, so it doesn't need to be lined with lighter colors that make it easier to see inside.

We're working on adding more pictures of our products. The trick with pictures of the interior of the two main compartments in the Brain Bag is that those are big, open compartments. There are no further pockets inside those compartments. There are removable clips in the rear main compartment to attach a Brain Cell or Monolith, and webbing in the front of the front main compartment so you can add a second set of removable clips and carry two laptops.

The organizational pockets on the Brain Bag are on the front of the bag. There are four pockets on the front of the bag, and inside some of those pockets are smaller pockets for pens, or key snaps, etc.

If you're looking for even more organization, I'd recommend the Freudian Slip. A lot of people put all of their essentials (file folders, batteries, cords, cables, pens) in the Freudian Slip, put it inside their Brain Bag, and when they get to work, pull out the Freudian Slip and hang it near their desk. That way everything stays neat and organized.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0