Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Creeping TomBihn-itis?

Yes, I do have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)! Just ordered my second Ristretto, then I just decided to go ahead and order a Brain Bag, and I am about to pull the trigger on a Super Ego. I already have a Co-Pilot and a Zephyr. I am collecting pouches... Someone, please help me!
    Last edited by cucciasv; 06-25-2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Added more TB products due to BAS
    Katy and snowbot like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cucciasv View Post
    Yes, I do have BAS (Bihn Acquisition Syndrome)! Just ordered my second Ristretto, then I just decided to go ahead and order a Brain Bag, and I am about to pull the trigger on a Super Ego. I already have a Co-Pilot and a Zephyr. I am collecting pouches... Someone, please help me!
    Sure you already have a Co-Pilot, Zephyr, Brain Bag and Ristretto. But do you have a Super Ego!???
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Sure you already have a Co-Pilot, Zephyr, Brain Bag and Ristretto. But do you have a Super Ego!???
    You just completed your certification as an enabler. You should ask Tom for a raise, or at least an extra vacation day.

The Crew rocks! And roll and saw and plan and fit and box and update databases, blog, forum, take pictures, design and brainstorm and love on the dogs!

Big Cyber Hugs!

I finally got the order that started this thread (and successfully moved from Canada back to the US, so I can return to lurking/posting on this forum). No, the order didn't take a month+ to arrive. Actually, it took about 48 hours, it just went to my parents' house so I wouldn't have to pay to ship it to Canada and then pay to import it only to bring it right back. Now I have an *amazing* plum LCB. It took me all of about 30 seconds to decide to make it into my every-time-I-leave-the-house bag, and it's SO much better than the old piece of s*** I had before. Now all my bags have matching rings for key straps and pouches, and my keys can actually live in a place where I can find them!

Also, when did Tom start adding QR codes to the inside of bags? I laughed so hard when I saw that.

Quote Originally Posted by cucciasv View Post
    I do not think there is a way to cure BAS, except if all of us who have the syndrome manage to acquire the entire line of TB stuff, in all color combinations, in our own houses (note I don't say closets, because it wouldn't all fit!). And even then, the TB crew would be coming out with new things in new fabrics and colors and styles. It is a chronic disease... it can be managed, but not cured. And I don't think many of us even want to be cured!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0