Wanted: Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec

I've been on the verge of deciding to buy one of these for a while now, but it seems that they're out of stock as of recently, and won't be coming back due to the Solar material going away. So, I was wondering if anybody has one they'd like to get rid of - if so, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    You might want to wait for the new Dyneema color that is replacing solar to appear later this summer.

moriond

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    You might want to wait for the new Dyneema color that is replacing solar to appear later this summer.
    That new Dyneema color mentioned might debut as soon as the end of July.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    That new Dyneema color mentioned might debut as soon as the end of July.
    Oh the teasing. It just never ends on this wicked site and forum! I'm hoping the new Dyneema is a color I like and will be used to line a Small Cafe Bag or two, giving me a "good reason" to order a second one! Hmm, an all Dyneema Small Cafe Bag could be a new and interesting development.....
    Aeronaut in Black/Iberian, Synapse in Black/Iberian, Small Cafe Bag in Linen/Steel, 4Z Horizontal Cache in Black, iPad Vertical Cache in Black, 3D Organizer Cube in Steel, Large Clear Organizer in Pouch Iberian, Medium Clear Organizer Pouch in Iberian, Mini Padded Organizer Pouch in Black, Mini Organizer Pouch in Iberian, 16" Key Strap in Sapphire, 8" Key Strap in Storm

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0