Cadet in Navy / New Color

Hi,
    I noticed that the Cadet in Navy/Solar is out of stock (probably due to discountinued solar fabric). Does anyone know when the Navy / new colour combination going to be available again?

Many thanks

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We don't know -- we're waiting for the next batch of Navy 1050d ballistic nylon to come in, as well as the new mystery Dyneema/nylon.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

We don't know -- we're waiting for the next batch of Navy 1050d ballistic nylon to come in, as well as the new mystery Dyneema/nylon.
    Is there a ballpark? The reason why I ask is that I live abroad and have family members come a couple of times a year. If it's something that might take 6 months I rather go with an alternative option. Alternatively - if there is a strong level of confidence that there may be something out before the end of July, then I can wait for the bag that I think will fit my requirements.

Not even a ballpark at this point -- sorry! We'll post an update as soon as we have news on the Navy.

Not even a ballpark at this point -- sorry! We'll post an update as soon as we have news on the Navy.
    Hi,
    Are any new colors in plan for the Cadet anytime soon (between now and end of July?) I would love my parents to pick me up a Cadent and bring back to Europe however I am conscious that the color I really like (navy) is not available and I may need to settle for another color.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pred02 View Post
    Hi,
    Are any new colors in plan for the Cadet anytime soon (between now and end of July?) I would love my parents to pick me up a Cadent and bring back to Europe however I am conscious that the color I really like (navy) is not available and I may need to settle for another color.

Thanks
    No news on Navy in the Cadet -- yet. I'd say it's very unlikely that you'd see the Cadet in Navy before the end of July.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0