Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By maverick
  • 1 Post By backpack
  • 1 Post By marbenais

Thread: tom bihn down jacket and comforter

Volunteer Moderator

tom bihn down jacket and comforter

so, i know it isn't exactly cold in the northern hemisphere. in fact, i went out for a most wonderful bike ride this evening with my side effect in tow.

but i saw the blog post, and would love to see tom introduce (synthetic) down jackets and blankets!!
    -m

Maverick, I missed your wonderful post because I forgot to reading the Blog for a couple of days.

I will definitely be in the market for synthetic down jackets and comforters.

Now that we know for sure that Tom knows about garments, time to ask (again) about a stylish Dyneema trench coat and matching hat?

I love the heartfelt homage to David Meeks included in the Blog post, it shows Tom sense of gratitude and kind Blog author Darcy ability to put into words such lovely sentiments. <3-

Volunteer Moderator
    hi darcy!

watching tom in recently posted design and build video and seeing tom put on the jacket at ~0:14 in the video got me thinking that i would still love to get my hands on a tom bihn (synthetic) down jacket!

what do you think?

thanks!

I agree with maverick, I'd love a good synthetic down jacket. I've been using the Primaloft packable items from L.L.Bean, especially since they have purple ones, but I think a Tom Bihn one would be great . . . how about Dyneema?

(Yes, I know, the down isn't supposed to be allergenic when it's properly encased in a jacket, but I somehow always react to it anyway. My skin is very irritable . . . even moreso in the dry, cold winter air.)
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0