Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WANTED: Tom Bihn Buzz (old style)

WANTED: Tom Bihn Buzz (old style)

If anyone has the old style buzz sling pack that is built for the 12 g4, I would love to work out a deal. I have been on a crazy manhunt for about the past month looking for one with no luck. I would accept almost any condition as long as there are no tears. Please reply if you have one laying around that is collecting dust as I am searching to the end of the earth for one!! Lol. Thanks in advance.

Volunteer Moderator
    Hope you succeed with this, as the original Buzz is a great bag (but no, I don't want to sell mine). In my opinion, the design of the original Buzz is superior to the re-designed Buzz, and I have both. Have you tried calling the Tom Bihn 800 number to ask whether there are any still around?

moriond

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Hope you succeed with this, as the original Buzz is a great bag (but no, I don't want to sell mine). In my opinion, the design of the original Buzz is superior to the re-designed Buzz, and I have both. Have you tried calling the Tom Bihn 800 number to ask whether there are any still around?

moriond
    Yes I have tried. They said that it would be impossible for them to make one. And none were laying around. Thanks for the response tho. And whenever you are ready to part with it please do let me know as it would come to a good home.

Anyone else??

I was finally able to find a newer style buzz but I'm still on a mission to find an old style buzz. So please let me know!!!

Volunteer Moderator
    Your best bet is to continue monitoring this posted request. There are some other forum members who I know had the original Buzz, but I haven't seen recent logons from them (i.e., since your original post of less than a week ago.) Best bet is to look for join dates of 2007 or earlier -- since the current re-designed Buzz was introduced in 2007. Are you using this to carry a 12" G4 PowerBook? Incidentally, they even made left-handed Buzz models for a while as an additional option for the original design.

I do. Getting ready to list on ebay. PM me and we can discuss off line since this board isn't to be used for selling.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by BPritchard View Post
    I do. Getting ready to list on ebay. PM me and we can discuss off line since this board isn't to be used for selling.
    Check your inbox. and thanks for the reply.

Did you get my message??

Still on the hunt. Anyone want to get rid of a old style buzz?? Let me know.

Oh man. I stumbled on this post by accident and now wish I wouldn't have.

I kind of want to help out, but I sure do love my Buzz. I believe it's from late 2006. And yes, what a great bag. It practically looks new after all these years and lots of use.

So the new ones aren't designed as well or what?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ericjgrube View Post
    Oh man. I stumbled on this post by accident and now wish I wouldn't have.

I kind of want to help out, but I sure do love my Buzz. I believe it's from late 2006. And yes, what a great bag. It practically looks new after all these years and lots of use.

So the new ones aren't designed as well or what?
    Same design, materials, and construction, but different size and proportions. Your Buzz (and the Buzz that Paypahhat is looking for) was designed to fit the 12" Powerbook. Later on, Tom redesigned the Buzz, making it larger to fit the 15" MacBook Pro. I do think you'll see the return of the smaller Buzz (likely sized to fit the 11" MacBook Air or 13" MacBook Pro) sometime in the future.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Hi, Paypahhat,

Are you still interested in the old-style Buzz? I have one in the old (darker) Plum, very lightly used.
    Last edited by Foggy Morn; 08-14-2012 at 02:54 PM.

oh really???? I am tossing up between a Synapse or a Co-Pilot for my new commute bag (let's face it I'll probably succumb to both) but I do love a sling bag. Would love one that could carry my 13" MBP and was in a fun colourway (Wasabi lining at least?!)...

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Morn View Post
    Hi, Paypahhat,

Are you still interested in the old-style Buzz? I have one in the old (darker) Plum, very lightly used.
    I am. Do u still have it!?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0