Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WANTED: Tom Bihn Buzz (old style)

Quote Originally Posted by ericjgrube View Post
    Oh man. I stumbled on this post by accident and now wish I wouldn't have.

I kind of want to help out, but I sure do love my Buzz. I believe it's from late 2006. And yes, what a great bag. It practically looks new after all these years and lots of use.

So the new ones aren't designed as well or what?
    They just hold a smaller laptop. I have a 11 macbook air and the bag would be perfect for it. If you would like to part with yours please do let me know. Thanks

Anyone!? Still looking.

Saw this on eBay. Not sure if it is the style you are looking for though.

Tom Bihn Buzz Laptop Bag | eBay

Yeah I saw it too but that's the newer style!! thanks for your reply though!!!

One just came up on ebay here.

Good luck!
    ~Adam
    ~~~~~~~~
    Bags: Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Super Ego, Buzz, Brain Cell Size 4Z & 6X, {Small Cafe & Synapse - Controlled by Wife!}
    Accessories: Backpack packing cubes (aeronaut, tri-star), Various Packing Cubes, Passport Pouch, Absolute Straps, QAM, Various Other Pouches, Freudian Slip

Ooh, that IS nice. I am too new to have seen the original Buzz before now. Good luck to the bidders, I will patiently wait on a Synapse.

Just so everyone knows, I finally got the one I'm looking for. Lol. However, if you happen to have the black grey and red one and wanna get rid of it, let me know cuz I'll buy it!! Thanks!!!
    darbs likes this.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Paypahhat View Post
    Just so everyone knows, I finally got the one I'm looking for. Lol. However, if you happen to have the black grey and red one and wanna get rid of it, let me know cuz I'll buy it!! Thanks!!!
    Glad that worked out for you; I saw that you'd logged into the forums on the day that auction ended, and hoped you had managed to Ge the winning bid. I think you're talking about the Buzz in Black/Steel/Crimson, based on one of the linked images (from the Rainy Day review that appeared in the blog) in my other forum post. Crimson was a popular Cordura color, and was one of the early color options from the time the Buzz was first released. see, for example, this March 2004 Gadgeteer review. The colors are Crimson, Plum, Spruce, and Black. (Unfortunately, the colors in the image look a bit washed out compared to actual bag colors. The close-up view of the zippers is close to the actual shade of the plum, which is bluer than the current plum.)

Let us know how you find the original Buzz for carrying your MacBook Air in comparison with the current Buzz.

Cheers,

moriond
    Last edited by moriond; 10-13-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0