Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Looking for used Western Flyer w backpack straps in now discontinued cardinal/steel

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    What a relief. I'm not even sure why I was so worried about it--projecting, I guess.
    Because, as a fan of the backpack strap-style Western Flyer, you don't dare think of the possibility that there may be future Tom Bihn fans who may be deprived of such a perfect little carry-on?
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    Because, as a fan of the backpack strap-style Western Flyer, you don't dare think of the possibility that there may be future Tom Bihn fans who may be deprived of such a perfect little carry-on?
    Actually, my WF doesn't have backpack straps. I do worry about the future, though; it would be tragic for those who follow to be deprived.
    Lani likes this.

OK, so no one wanting to sell a red western flyer with backpack straps?? Take care, LauraA
    "To travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive."
    LauraA

My steel/uv western flyer and i are currently in the white hill towns of southern Spain. It took some persuasion for me to get a noncolour but the uv insides keep my colour need satisfied.
    Lani and TavaPeak like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0