Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: For Sale Section

Of course, I'd never purchase a bag intending to sell it, but I end up giving some as gifts or trading them, because I live in apartments with a few thousand books. (You put two readers together, both studying Shakespeare . . . you get more bookcases than dishes.) I love my Tom Bihn bags! But, despite their act as Hermione's magic purse, they do not fit in one's hand, and there comes a time when I have to make some hard decisions about which bags I'm actually using and going to use in the near future.

I have a "Tom Bihn" search saved on eBay, I get an email each day with new bags listed for sale. (I also have searches saved for specific editions of books I want, it keeps me from spending too much time on eBay.)
    ncb4 likes this.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post
    I am baffled about the idea of "Parting" with one?
    I don't even understand the words you used?
    Yeah... I saw darb's post about Solar PCSB and I thought, "Oh, I have one of those" and then immediately a voice echoed in my ears, "PRECIOUSSSSSS!!!!!" and I could not imagine parting with it! lol [sorry darbs]
    backpack and ncb4 like this.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Oh wow, I just had this image of Gollum slinking around fondling a Medium Cafe Bag, hilarious!
    snowbot likes this.

Lani, you are such a tease!

Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    I have a "Tom Bihn" search saved on eBay, I get an email each day with new bags listed for sale. (I also have searches saved for specific editions of books I want, it keeps me from spending too much time on eBay.)
    Me, too, marbenais!

well the reason for my question is I am trying to hunt down a side effect in steel.
    but thanks for the abundant reply.

Post a new ISO or WTB thread titled with what you want. If somebody has one, they will PM you.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by timex88 View Post
    well the reason for my question is I am trying to hunt down a side effect in steel.
    but thanks for the abundant reply.
    Have you tried calling? The switch to carrying the side effect in black and plum (available starting May 31) from steel and plum was very recent. They might have a recent return available.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Have you tried calling? The switch to carrying the side effect in black and plum (available starting May 31) from steel and plum was very recent. They might have a recent return available.
    This is always a great idea! I do think we might have a Side Effect in Olive, but it's best to call to make sure...
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Does anyone have an old style buzz sling pack laying around that they would love to get rid of?? Lol. I have been on a crazy manhunt looking for the original size with no luck and believe me I have looked everywhere. Please reply and let me know if you do or know anyone who does. Thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0