Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Preview of our new website design

I think the bad dogs that run around eating things would be more appropriate!

Quote Originally Posted by AVService View Post
    I was trying to view it on my Palm Pilot but it will not come through?
    coffee splurk...

(I have a lightly used Zire 72 if you find your's is broken)
    List under construction ....

Not enough type fonts. Needs six animated American flags.
    No flashing background color.
    Needs a popup telling that you are the 800 visitor to the site and you just won a Newton.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by shawk View Post
    Not enough type fonts. Needs six animated American flags.
    No flashing background color.
    Needs a popup telling that you are the 800 visitor to the site and you just won a Newton.
    I have to say that I was hoping you'd include a picture of Tom when he was 17, and also pictures of some of the "retro" bags.
    (Found by browsing really old versions of the Tom Bihn Web site at the Internet Archive Wayback pages.)
    Name:  tom_pic_1.JPG
Views: 658
Size:  28.7 KB
    Darcy likes this.

Now I need to upgrade my Netscape browser. I am **SO** slamming you guys on my Compuserve forum. ;-)
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

!

I thought the Top Stitches were going to release their first hit and go on tour all over but very busy Darcy took the time to take us "Back to the Future".

Thank You for the laugh!
    Last edited by backpack; 04-02-2012 at 06:10 AM.

Cannot forget the animated gif divider bars.

Those are KEY.

Related note: If you haven't checked it out ... the original website for Space Jam still exists. It's amazing how far we've come.
    Space Jam
    Expat living in Japan
    iPad Ristretto Aeronaut Synapse Lg Shop Bag lots of little accessory pouches - straps - and other goodies!
    Flickr Blog
    Now ... what else do I "need" ...

HI Darcy,
    I gotta say, I like the TB current look MUCH more. I'm not opposed to changes and updates. In this case I think it's unfortunate the website needs to be changed. I agree with Walker, the logo airplane seems to have lost something in tranlation and the yellow on orange/red is very hard to read. The overall "feel" of the existing site is great. The updated version seems void of TB's personality that I've come to know and love.
    Thanks for listening,
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by GEOcycle View Post

Related note: If you haven't checked it out ... the original website for Space Jam still exists. It's amazing how far we've come.
    Space Jam
    Wow, thanks for linking to this! The only thing missing from the whole experience was a nice slow line-by-line download using dial up! I had forgotten the time when this circular layout was considered state of the art.

Moose, this was an April fool's day joke, trying to make the site look like something from many, many years ago when people accessed the web primarily via dial up using things like prodigy or compuserve.

Quote Originally Posted by conejo23 View Post
    Moose, this was an April fool's day joke, trying to make the site look like something from many, many years ago when people accessed the web primarily via dial up using things like prodigy or compuserve.
    I kind of miss those days...... And I know I miss what would likely have been the price of TB bags at that time!>}

Ok, this is me smacking my head and lurking off while feeling exceptionally ditzy.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0