Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: New: Matterhorn Water Bottle

Quote Originally Posted by ken.w View Post
    Does the bottle pour smoothly so when drinking it won't pour out the sides of your mouth and leak all over yourself? I've had that happen with my Earthlust bottle at work when drinking quickly.

Thanks.
    Yes. You just need to be careful of where the little "nubs" that catch the lid are placed. I knocked my teeth once or twice in the first week or two, until it became second nature to glance at the bottle as it approached my lips. Or maybe I'm just a klutz. I see a lot of people noting how easy the cap is to use. Maybe it was just my bottle - I was one of the testers before TB starting selling - but I don't find the cap easy to put on and take off. I have to be very careful to line up the slots with the nubs and twist slow but with pretty good force. My Mom can't use it at all; although she does have some neuropathy/numbness as a chemo side effect. However, if the cap is on securely, it doesn't leak. I have marred the finish on my bottle a little. Just some dark streaks on it, no flaking paint like on my Kleen Kanteens. Not even around the big dent on the bottom, a scar from the battle it lost with the tiled kitchen floor. My Lifefactory bottle is probably my favorite all-around.
    Aeronaut in Black/Iberian, Synapse in Black/Iberian, Small Cafe Bag in Linen/Steel, 4Z Horizontal Cache in Black, iPad Vertical Cache in Black, 3D Organizer Cube in Steel, Large Clear Organizer in Pouch Iberian, Medium Clear Organizer Pouch in Iberian, Mini Padded Organizer Pouch in Black, Mini Organizer Pouch in Iberian, 16" Key Strap in Sapphire, 8" Key Strap in Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Jenne View Post
    Unfortunately, when I had to apply the same force to reopen it, I spilled water all over myself.
    That's happened to me too. More than once. I then learned not to FILL this bottle and now only fill to about 1" shy of the bottle top and haven't had that happen since. Except when I tried to open the bottle in a moving car, which I don't recommend!
    Aeronaut in Black/Iberian, Synapse in Black/Iberian, Small Cafe Bag in Linen/Steel, 4Z Horizontal Cache in Black, iPad Vertical Cache in Black, 3D Organizer Cube in Steel, Large Clear Organizer in Pouch Iberian, Medium Clear Organizer Pouch in Iberian, Mini Padded Organizer Pouch in Black, Mini Organizer Pouch in Iberian, 16" Key Strap in Sapphire, 8" Key Strap in Storm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0