monolith/laptop size issues

i would like to buy a monolith bag for my laptop so that i can put it inside my backpack, but none of the sizes quite match up. the laptop dimensions are 12.5 x 11 x 1 and a backpack with a width of 11.5. the size 1 monolith is too tall for the backpack, the size 2 too wide for the backpack, and the size 4 and 5 too narrow for the laptop. are there any other sizes available or any other recommendations. was the size 3 monolith ever made?

thanks

nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your questions. We have not ever made a Size 3 Monolith, but it is something we have tentative plans for. We are looking at altering the Size 3 Brain Cell dimensions and will need to wait until we do that before making the Monolith. The Size 3 Monolith is probably still about 4-6 months away.

At this time, the best I can offer you is the Size 3 Soft Cell. It is not as much protection for your laptop, but at 13" x 10.75" x 2.5", it should fit in your backpack.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
    http://tombihn.com

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

-Dr. Seuss

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0