Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By monkeyluis
  • 1 Post By misterN
  • 1 Post By dorayme

Thread: Super Ego & Customer Service.

Thumbs up Super Ego & Customer Service.

Just wanted to share how awesome Tom Bihn & Co are. I know you guys & gals know this, but just wanted to give my POV.

So I ordered the Super Ego with Wasabi stripe, but I actually wanted the Cork. I like the look with the navy which is also how I have my Imago. So I sent an immediate email to ask for the change. Got a prompt response less than 24 hrs later & they had no problem changing. Awesome. I expected that because they are Lways good about requests like that. So thank you.

Next I ordered the kindle fire pouch in cork. I placed the order right after because I wanted to pay with a different payment method. So after a couple days I was wondering why it didn't ship. So I sent an email again to customer service. Before I got a response back I had gotten the Super Ego in the mail & sure enough there was the kindle fire pouch. I was super excited. I really appreciated them putting the two together for me. It's attention to detail like that that Tom Bihn & gang get right.

Sure enough I placed another $200 order this morning. Lol. That'll be it for a while, but I wanted a few extra accessories & a cafe bag for my son for an upcoming trip.

I think the premium price is not only for a premium product but premium customer service as well. And I think it's well worth it.

Btw...the kindle fire pouch will also fit a kindle touch with the kindle lighted cover, that's why I actually purchased it. It's a gorgeous little pouch.

I'll post some pictures of the products, especially from the trip will be going on soon.

They are pretty amazing, it's true!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I agree, the customer service is excellent, and worth it!
    I have a cork Kindle pouch on my order. I'm looking forward to it for my Kindle keyboard. So far all of the cork I've gotten has been lovely.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0