Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By monkeyluis
  • 1 Post By misterN
  • 1 Post By dorayme

Thread: Super Ego & Customer Service.

Thumbs up Super Ego & Customer Service.

Just wanted to share how awesome Tom Bihn & Co are. I know you guys & gals know this, but just wanted to give my POV.

So I ordered the Super Ego with Wasabi stripe, but I actually wanted the Cork. I like the look with the navy which is also how I have my Imago. So I sent an immediate email to ask for the change. Got a prompt response less than 24 hrs later & they had no problem changing. Awesome. I expected that because they are Lways good about requests like that. So thank you.

Next I ordered the kindle fire pouch in cork. I placed the order right after because I wanted to pay with a different payment method. So after a couple days I was wondering why it didn't ship. So I sent an email again to customer service. Before I got a response back I had gotten the Super Ego in the mail & sure enough there was the kindle fire pouch. I was super excited. I really appreciated them putting the two together for me. It's attention to detail like that that Tom Bihn & gang get right.

Sure enough I placed another $200 order this morning. Lol. That'll be it for a while, but I wanted a few extra accessories & a cafe bag for my son for an upcoming trip.

I think the premium price is not only for a premium product but premium customer service as well. And I think it's well worth it.

Btw...the kindle fire pouch will also fit a kindle touch with the kindle lighted cover, that's why I actually purchased it. It's a gorgeous little pouch.

I'll post some pictures of the products, especially from the trip will be going on soon.

They are pretty amazing, it's true!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

I agree, the customer service is excellent, and worth it!
    I have a cork Kindle pouch on my order. I'm looking forward to it for my Kindle keyboard. So far all of the cork I've gotten has been lovely.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0