Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By ncb4
  • 6 Post By jeffmac

Thread: There is some kind of magic going on at TB

There is some kind of magic going on at TB

Two weeks ago I pre-ordered a Navy/Solar Aeronaut, fully prepared to wait until April for it to arrive, since that's what it says on the product page at the website. So I was mystified when I got a tracking number from UPS tonight for a shipment from TB. I just double-checked the Aeronaut page, and it still shows the Navy/Solar Aeronaut as being backordered until April. So what is this mysterious four-pound shipment that is coming my way? It must be my Aeronaut, but how? I'm afraid to get too excited, but I haven't ordered anything else.

And if it is my Aeronaut, it must be magic..where did it come from?

ncb4, I just got off the phone with Santa and he said that you were mistakenly on the naughty list and that Tom had called him to clear that up...

Santa couldn't come up with a better apology than a TB product before you expected it!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    ncb4, I just got off the phone with Santa and he said that you were mistakenly on the naughty list and that Tom had called him to clear that up...

Santa couldn't come up with a better apology than a TB product before you expected it!
    Laughing so hard!

Oh man, I should have ordered the Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut and not the Forest/Ultraviolet, but I needed it for a trip this week!